Notices

Prayers for France

Old 11-13-2015, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 790 Likes on 372 Posts
Default Prayers for France

Thoughts and prayers go out to France...
Old 11-14-2015, 08:59 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Yes indeed. I am so sorry for what happened in France. :'(
Old 11-15-2015, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Time to start shooting these dirtbags involved in this **** the head without a trial! It's the only thing they understand anyway!
Old 11-16-2015, 05:39 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

France is already bombing the crap out of their Syrian strongholds.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prayers and sympathies have their time and place... that time has passed. It's time for death and destruction. "What makes the green grass grow?" you may ask? "BLOOD, BLOOD, BRIGHT RED BLOOD" is the correct answer. My green thumb and trigger finger are getting itchy.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I pray for those lost and their families. However, praying for these losses over and over just doesn't solve the problem. Keep in mind, we are the main target. They are without a doubt coming here. The US is the big prize in their eyes.

I'm for extermination. Men, women and children. Its a different time. I understand morals but there comes a time when one has to get down in the grass with the rest of the snakes. I don't think a nuke is necessary, but there are weapons that could do the job. Now that Putin is pizzed off about the plane crash its a perfect time to sit down with him and say "ok, differences aside, if we team up and poof these crazy bastards, who is going to argue?" They look at women as baby pumps and teach their kids hate. What about the innocents that would be killed? Wrong place, wrong time. Too bas, so sad.
Old 11-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

All the best to the French. But.. Every one is sorry for Paris, but pretty much every country takes in refuges, or I should say young militants dudes, (no children, woman or elderly, pretty much all trained infiltrators) Wake up world, quit reacting to terror. Bomb the heII out of them.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:55 AM
bor
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
All the best to the French. But.. Every one is sorry for Paris, but pretty much every country takes in refuges, or I should say young militants dudes, (no children, woman or elderly, pretty much all trained infiltrators) Wake up world, quit reacting to terror. Bomb the heII out of them.
You just nailed it ! , They identify two of the bombers that where come in as refugee a few months ago !
Here they are winning about cold shelters whitout privacy and they need money what the ***K ! if I was run away from my country in war I would be happy whit about everything !

Glad poetin send 150000 man to help wipe them out
!
Old 11-16-2015, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by bor
You just nailed it ! , They identify two of the bombers that where come in as refugee a few months ago !
Here they are winning about cold shelters whitout privacy and they need money what the ***K ! if I was run away from my country in war I would be happy whit about everything !

Glad poetin send 150000 man to help wipe them out
!
I rather have Putin in the Wh then Obamasucka.
Old 11-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 82 Likes on 34 Posts

I'm not into prayer. I have zero religious feelings. This is a wake up call, the same as 9/11. Its time for the western world and Russia to team up and stamp out ISIS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.