looking for a reliable 35-42 ft v hull to go about 100MPH, for about 100-125k >

looking for a reliable 35-42 ft v hull to go about 100MPH, for about 100-125k

Notices

looking for a reliable 35-42 ft v hull to go about 100MPH, for about 100-125k

Old 11-24-2015, 08:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by west coast tim
i would love to sell you one of the motors we have on the shop floor! good price, and i will tell our crew chief that i will personally build this one for you I drag race race Outlaw Pro Mod cars, so... 526 cubic inch brad anderson hemi on alcohol, PSI C rotor screw blower at 140% overdrive... about 60lbs of boost with one inch of valve lift at 10,400 rpm... about 3600 horsepower.... yes i would re-state "catastrophic failures often" and i would agree it is LOL, because there is not a popular term for CRY OUT LOUD... most of our catastrophic failures are due to valve train(springs/ retainers/adjusters) failures. I figure with a fast boat, I will at least be able to have people with me and be able to drive longer than 5.5 seconds at a time, and when sea tow or vessel assist is towing us in for three hours at 6 knots, it will be an impromptu happy hour, complete with restroom, kitchen-ette, and killer sound system

would still love to sell you one, I have spares!
if your turning the blowers 140% over to make 60lbs of boost you need to freshen up your blower or get new ones. 128% over and 10400rpm should get you 60lbs of boost if everything in you engine is right.