Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Anything to check out Witchita, Kansas? >

Anything to check out Witchita, Kansas?

Notices

Anything to check out Witchita, Kansas?

Old 07-07-2016, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 131 Likes on 54 Posts

I'm in Wichita this week and next for work, and was excited when I found this thread - until I read it! Boring place!
Old 07-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Finally had a minute to respond. Thanks for all the responses. We had a great time visiting. Key time, great suggestions. We go to hit the zoo with the kids one day. The other day we saw the keeper of the planes and ate an old soda/ice scream shop down by the train museum. All in all it was a great time.. The weather was pretty sketchy leaving but did clear up the closer we got to KC. Thanks again
Sorry. Hadn't seen this response. You're welcome! Glad you folks had a good time.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sailtexas186548
I'm in Wichita this week and next for work, and was excited when I found this thread - until I read it! Boring place!
If you dig hot rods, drop in on Carlson Hot Rods down in Mulvane. Short drive down the turnpike. They've built a few SEMA cars. They told me to drop in any time for a shop tour. The Hot Rod Power Tour dropped in there as well last month. Cool folks.

http://www.carlsonhotrods.com/