Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The Mail man is Back-22 Donzi smoking first day of testing...to be continued >

The Mail man is Back-22 Donzi smoking first day of testing...to be continued

Notices

The Mail man is Back-22 Donzi smoking first day of testing...to be continued

Old 08-29-2016, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Water Patrol moved instantly towards the scene just down from us. No hesitation on their part.
Old 08-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 339 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Fully clothed Officer with no lifejacket on was in the water in 33 seconds. I guess your brave ass would have been there quicker right? Asshat...
Seems like an eternity when watching the vid as the dude was face down I heard them saying in another vid. But that's a good response time.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Some angry damn people in that video jesus lol.
It sounds like they were friends of his.
Old 08-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hogie roll
Seems like an eternity when watching the vid as the dude was face down I heard them saying in another vid. But that's a good response time.
Thanks
Old 08-29-2016, 04:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It seemed like a long time watching it live but i think part of that is the helpless feeling while watching it unfold

Glad he is ok. Does anyone know if they recovered the boat? We figured it would be shut down for awhile while they got the boat. Seemed like it didnt take very long at all to get the runs moving again.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looked as if it sank like a stone. I heard someone say they were bringing it up today.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by cabin fever
It seemed like a long time watching it live but i think part of that is the helpless feeling while watching it unfold

Glad he is ok. Does anyone know if they recovered the boat? We figured it would be shut down for awhile while they got the boat. Seemed like it didnt take very long at all to get the runs moving again.
Yeah I don't think they recovered it that day. I heard it was suppose to be recovered yesterday, but never saw anything that said how that was, or if it was successful
Old 08-30-2016, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
Yeah I don't think they recovered it that day. I heard it was suppose to be recovered yesterday, but never saw anything that said how that was, or if it was successful
How deep is LOTO? Seems like it would be fairly easy to dive down and attach a cable, then hoist it up and get it near a boat launch and right it and pull it out. It's fresh water but someone needs to get to work on pickling the engine and drive quickly. The way it sank it appears that the capping seam came apart. They certainly aren't going to just leave it because of the gas and oil in it.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood
How deep is LOTO? Seems like it would be fairly easy to dive down and attach a cable, then hoist it up and get it near a boat launch and right it and pull it out. It's fresh water but someone needs to get to work on pickling the engine and drive quickly. The way it sank it appears that the capping seam came apart.
Right after I posted that I read where yesterday they located the boat on the bottom and going for recovery today.
Old 08-30-2016, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

It is probably in between 50 - 60 feet of water there. Maybe a bit more. I've read up to 110 foot in some areas of the lake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.