If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sec Agent Man
    You could try Turbo Prop Racing and Powerboat Racing. They are both for PS but work on PS2. Also all of the Nascar ones are good games.

Play Hard, Get Well! SAM

Platinum Member Platinum Member mcollinstn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1991 F311SR1
    Hydro Thunder: see link below

shows in stock at ToysRUs.
    Is that the one where you pick the type of boat and then drive it off waterfalls and such while flames blast out of the exhausts? If so, I think I need to buy it also.
    I see London, I see France...

My Boats:
    Continental,United States
    I have Hydrothunder for the Dreamcast ubt not for my PS2, however I am sure it is even better for PS2. I highly recommend it for exciting gameplay and graphics. Enjoy!

My Boats:
    2005 Extreme 29
    Palm Harbor, FL
    32 Fever - My son's grandparents gave my son, who is 14, the Grand Theft Auto 3 for his birthday. I checked it out and did'nt really see anything "extreme" to this game besides the fact that you are stealing cars. I really did'nt care for the theme but what is "Adult Oriented" to this game? Just wondering. I'm not into the video game stuff. Thanks, Wardey

My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Hey Wardey,

I'd say the part where you can go into graphic mode and blow off limbs and hit jugular shots and blood squirts out all over the place. Running people down with the cars. Massive weapons to cap people with, then steal there money. I especially like the part where you can pick up a hooker take her to a dark corner, watch the car rock while your life points go up then when she gets out, you shoot her and take your money back....Its frickin sick!! Thats just off the top of my head. It's a good game!!

To answer the question you asked, yes you can burn games but they won't work without a mod chip. The chip fools the PS2 into thinking you are running a legit PS2 CD.
    Try this web site:
    Of course, I don't know anything about this, and would never do such a thing.
    But here's something I do know about and in addition to the games will help pass the time:
    Just don't tell your wife I sent it.
    Get well soon!
    .......I know

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12