If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sony PLaystaion2 game recomendations.

I bought a PS2 to occupy my time while recovering from this surgery. So far I bought Unreal Tournament and the snowmobile racing game. I am told there is a boat racing game similar to the sled game but cant find i anywhere. If anyone has a line on one let me know. Any other suggestions as well. Im ot really into the football/basketball stuff. Mostly racing and killling for me

PS, not that I would ever consider copy right inringmens,bit can I burn copies of these games ?

lifes a bore from shore Platinum Member Scooter's Avatar
    Traverse City, MI

isn't it called hydrothunder?

Yes, thats the one. They have it at Dave and Busters in the Arcade form but I cant find it anywhere anymore for PS2.

My Boats:
    1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports
    Monroe, LA
    Try "Ace Combat 4" and "Grand Turismo 3". There! Racing AND shooting.

SOCOM! Be sure to ghet the network module so you can play against "real" people.

This game is outstanding.

Ohterwise, Crazy Taxi and Tiger Woods Golf are great if you happen to be ingesting a few more painkillers than orginally prescribed :-)

My Boats:
    88 IMP Eleganza
    Warrington, PA
    world of outlaws sprint car racing is pretty good
    one of the best racing games i've played yet

Charter Member Charter Member 32fever's Avatar
    My Boats:
    37 Outerlimits & PowerPlay 185
    Granger, IN
    Originally posted by KaamaScarab30
    Try "Ace Combat 4" and "Grand Turismo 3". There! Racing AND shooting.
    Yup, good ones. If you don't have lil' ones around, Grand Theft Auto 3 is awesome. BUt adult oriented.

For football, I like Madden 2002/2003. Tiger Woods golf is good, too. I'll second the Ace Combat 04 game as well

I personally would not recommend games from Akklaim (18 Wheeler game and Burnout). They are okay, but not the best. Rockstar makes GTA3 and I've seen others by them and they're great games.

When boating season ends, I'll wipe the dust off mine and use it again

My Boats:
    1995 Nova Spyder
    Maximo FLA
    Grand Trismo 3 Grand Theft Auto 3 bolth GREAT also 4x4 EVO is good for off road. I also have POWERBOAT Racing from VR Sports it is fun but dificult and not to relistick (cheap though caus it is for PS1). Witch snowmobile game there is 2 POLARIS Snow Cross and Sled Storm (if my memery is right) anyway the polaris one kind of stinks my budy has the other one and thats why I'm not to shure of the name but it is much beter. Charlie
    Last edited by ragtop409; 09-19-2002 at 02:19 PM.

No question...Grand Theft Auto 3 is the best PS2 game on the planet. It's more than a game, it's another world where you can do whatever you want. You don't have to stay on the trail, so to speak, you don't even have to do the missions, just drive around and wreak havoc. Lots of cheats at

My teenagers got me hooked on this game; had to play it until I beat it. My favourite cheat...making the tank fly. I accidentally flew the tank into a courtyard that was inacessible by car and found a sign on the inside wall that said "You're not supposed to be able to get here!" That gives you just a little hint of the detailed programming that went into this game.

Try picking up the hookers and taking them back to your hideout.

My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Max payne
    metal of honor
    grand theft auto 3

and even though its has to be my favorite ps2 game....
    atv off road fury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast