If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uncle Toys

Weird: Opportunity at Havasu this weekend - who's game?

Ok, this might be a little off center, but here goes. My wife and I were informed two nights ago that our kids (and or their friends) have other things to do this weekend besides going to the lake with us.

We actually thought that was kind of kewl Ė no getting up early to take anyone wakeboarding, no staying up late waiting to see what the kids brought home with them. We called the usual suspects (friends) and everyone has plans. This is the first time since we bought the place that no one is going up with us. How weird!

So hereís the deal. We have an extra bedroom with a queen size bed and itís own bathroom available. We have a decent boat that cruises four around the lake comfortably. Plenty of beer, patio furniture, a barbeque, a blender, etc Ė and no one to share it with.

Any suggestions?

Lutz, why donít you surprise Amy with a quick flight out. We could pick you up in Vegas tomorrow afternoon.

Philip, youíre the boss, plus, you promised Kim you would take her to Haavathew.

Fred, they can flip burgers without you for one weekend.

Jon, this would certainly impress that new girlfriend.

Nort, we will still be seen with you.

Tank, back-flip competition for who buys?

Blondie, dump the kids and Doug and come on out (ok, I guess you could bring Doug).
    Last edited by Uncle Toys; 09-19-2002 at 10:28 AM.

Solomons Island, MD
    Sounds like a very generous open invatation. Too bad I cant take you up on it, hopefully someone can go and have a blast with you.

Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Damn it why not next weekend!!!! I will be in LA From Thursday late afternoon to Tuesday Late AM. Of course you could go up there by yourselves and shag like minx's

Put your best foot forward!

Uncle Toys
    Jon - My daughter is going to hurl tonight when she reads your post

Aliso Viejo, CA.
    Toy's You greedy dude. And to think I'm trying to get you into Offshore and you want to get into my action ?????

Douggie Fresh

1000 Islands/Ottawa Ontario
    I don't post a lot, but I'm here almost every day checking out what's going on, and after meeting a few of you at the 1000 Islands Poker Run I think I have a pretty good feel for who the good guys are. (more members than not, thankfully)

There are very few people who would offer up their lake house, and call this "a decent boat that cruises around the lake"

Last edited by blue-llama; 09-19-2002 at 02:17 PM.

Uncle Toys
    blue-llama -

Dougie Fresh - Isn't your oldest daughter ready to watch the others for a weekend? Temp is suppose to mid 104 to 106, water temp around 82, beer temp - cold!

273.76 miles from Havasu

Thumbs up Got Havasu?

Hey UT...myself & Mrs HH might be out there...

I got new steering put on our boat, and I'm struggling to put it back together by tomorrow. If we make it, we'll definately look you guys up...

My Boats:
    Making the best in the industry BETTER for over 25 years...... Lip-Ship Performance 305-933-9988
    Channel Islands, So. Cal.
    Joe, you're my hero man! Like blue llama said, you are one of the good guys!

Thanks for the invite, would love to take you up on it, but I have to take Kelly and Taylor to Magic Mountain saturday and I just found out an hour ago I have to work on Sunday O.T. baby!! Thanks again brother, and we'll see you at the poker run!!

Aliso Viejo, CA.
    Toys, I would go in a second but we are going to a fellow SCOPE members B-Day party Sat. night. Then maybe a Hangover speed run on Sunday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast