Notices

Hey Slingshot....

Old 09-15-2002, 08:33 AM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hey Slingshot....

Is that boat ready yet? That rough water had the apaches out yesterday, three of them at jelly fish joels, we were looking for ya.
Old 09-15-2002, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Hey Slingshot....

Originally posted by Ike
Is that boat ready yet? That rough water had the apaches out yesterday, three of them at jelly fish joels, we were looking for ya.
DAMN IT! NOT YET STINSON JUST TOOK ONE OF MY MOTORS TO ZUL'S ON FRIDAY, DIDNT WANT TO HALF ASS IT JUST TO RUN IT A COUPLE TIMES.

TRUST ME ITS KILLING ME !
Old 09-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Hey, Ike...

We Formula owners (at least me) were out there too. After I saw you guys on the way out the NE, we had lunch at the Nauti-Goose, and then ran down and around to the Bush River for a quick look since we had never been there before. With that SSE wind, the waves had some time to build, didn't they? Even running into them at an angle, the ole' 382 did pretty good. Thought about going to JFJ's, but with the weather threatening, the Admiral wnted to get back before the rain started. (Just made it.)

Anyone up for Baltimore next weekend?
Old 09-15-2002, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ike ,Had a great time saturday hanging out with you and your crew.Plenty of horsepower and silicone I counted 3 APACHES,3 SUNSATIONS,3 BAJAS,1 CIGARETTE,1 SCARAB,2 FOUNTAINS.Even Mrs WARPAINT made it out in the big stuff! Where was R BOATCANTHANDLETHEBIGSTUFF???
Old 09-15-2002, 09:41 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

Ike/
Sounds like you guys had a good time down to JFJ's. I never even got in the water! Hopefully next weekend will be better. While at Tony's last Wednesday we saw a Slingshot drop in with two couples and they headed out down the river. The wind was so strong he barley got the boat turned to go out, almost blew him to the end against the breakwall! Not sure where he went as when I ran down the river there was not a boat to be seen. Water was slightly white capped, I did get a good ride goin but I had to get up around 70 to do it. I have never seen Turkey Point as nasty as it was that day. I should have rang you up as you would have developed an even greater appreciation for Warparty!
Old 09-16-2002, 07:05 AM
Charter Member #1251
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had the BAJA out Sat. also. Ran to Rock Hall to Watermans. The water was even bigger down there.
Old 09-16-2002, 10:52 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Keep playin' warpaint........You may take me in speed , If you're allowed to run it!!! I for one am not a big fan of rain at speed. And when we were down there EARLY, it looked like crap. Besides we wouldn't fit in with all the BIG APATCHES....yes APATCHES!!! Still waiting on The Captain...... And talk about life partners, isn't this what you called a bunch of homo truck drivers!!!????
Old 09-16-2002, 10:56 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Keep playin' warpaint........You may take me in speed , If you're allowed to run it!!! I for one am not a big fan of rain at speed. And when we were down there EARLY, it looked like crap. Besides we wouldn't fit in with all the BIG APATCHES....yes APATCHES!!! Still waiting on The Captain...... And talk about life partners, isn't this what you called a bunch of homo truck drivers!!!???? NICE glasses!!!
Old 09-17-2002, 07:56 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

R ADDICTION,all of the "bettys"were in the cabin putting on there thongs had 8 people on the boat that day.Remember,we passed you near turkey point? Going out this weekend?if you would like,you could follow me and ill knock down the big waves for you
Old 09-17-2002, 08:18 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

To get back to Ike's original question:

Slingshot (or more correctly: "The boater formerly known as Slingshot") - When are you coming out?

Quick Reply: Hey Slingshot....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.