Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   FAST FOUNTAIN WHAT HAPPENED???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33333-fast-fountain-what-happened.html)

Goodfella 09-19-2002 02:34 PM

FAST FOUNTAIN WHAT HAPPENED????

Hey FAST!
What happened to that very informative thread that you started concerning SBI and the Bank Beaters cheating dilemma??:confused: Did you get a call from one of the gods?

Risk Taker 09-19-2002 02:41 PM

Or the Gods pulled it off. They had warned early on in the thread to take it easy. FF doesn't seem to me to be one who would delete one of his threads.......

DanL 09-20-2002 08:56 AM

pay attention Mike-Bankbeaters was dq'd.

G-Force 09-20-2002 02:53 PM

Originally posted by DanL
pay attention Mike-Bankbeaters was dq'd.
So you are saying that they were DQ'd on that race? What for?
Was FF correct in his orginal post?:confused:

CigDaze 09-20-2002 02:55 PM

Originally posted by G-Force

So you are saying that they were DQ'd on that race? What for?
Was FF correct in his orginal post?:confused:

Yes and yes.

G-Force 09-20-2002 03:00 PM

Now I don't follow the racing stuff at ALL - but I think just from reading that original post by FF that perhaps a few people on the board may owe him an apology of sorts - he took a load of grief when he posted up....

CigDaze 09-20-2002 03:25 PM

He took a lot of ****, indeed.

However, the first time he came out with some wild accusations, they were false. This time, though, they were true.

FAST FOUNTAIN 09-20-2002 08:31 PM

Originally posted by Baja Daze
He took a lot of ****, indeed.

However, the first time he came out with some wild accusations, they were false. This time, though, they were true.

ACTUALLY MY FIRST POST WAS ALSO CORRECT. JUST AN INCORRECT PHOTO. HE DID JUMP THE START AND NOW WE KNOW IT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS CHEAING WITH LOTS OF EXTRA POWER!!

Ron P 09-20-2002 10:58 PM

I'll do this from a fuzzy memory of the thread.

Bankbeaters DQed for messing with the ignition boxes.

Fastboats DQed for testing on Sat before registering or having their helmets off while on plane or some ****. Same thing for the next 3 boats. Penelties that usually carry a time penelty of three minutes or something. Not a DQ.

Zipp Express DQed for unsportsman like conduct after the race.

Last place boat given first. I forget the name.

At first it seemed like SBI was going to get tough on someone caught cheating. Then when you look at it, you can see it was done in a way as to not change the National Championship points standings from the prior race.

DanL 09-21-2002 03:02 AM

Intersting point Ron. I was wondering how they'd treat the point standing. Well,cheers from Munich, we're goin beerdrinkin'