Notices

Greatest 2015 momnents

Old 01-01-2016, 08:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts
Default Greatest 2015 momnents

Through the Holidays I've continuously seen commercials for "Liberty Mutual insurance"....Every time I see these commercials reminds me of the weekend at the 2014 "Hudson family Friends Run" ....Thanks to "FatherB"...(aka Jonathon)...was the best boating weekend of the entire year...now you may ask, Why CT are you mentioning the 2014 Hudson Fall Run when we are into 2016.....I'll tell you why....We've now past the new year celebration and I've just spent the New Year Day drinking like a FISH watching the Bruins get smoked by the Canadien's in the Winter Classic...All guests have left our home...finished cleaning up....stood out in driveway with an additional not needed beer thinking of past season of boating.....

Well the past season sucked.....Acquired one the coolest 353 Fastechs in the nation in 2015, found some issues...didn't boat since first week of June....But remember why it is I love this Sh*T !!!! All the awesome folks I meet , the amazing placing I get to boat...(aka_ seeing the Statue of Liberty via boat)...who gets to do this stuff ????

Yes, I've been drinking...A LOT... since NOON....Regardless of my rant...I feel that it is most important to remember where, why and how we've gotten to this point in our lives.....HELL YEAH !!!! SIGN ME UP FOR WINNER !!!!!

Cheers,

CT.