Notices

Navy and Iran

Old 01-16-2016, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gadsby
Either between Hillary's tits or Obama's taint I would think.

I couldn't give a **** less about how the sanctions and agreements supposedly worked. Murder is illegal as well, see how well that works? I have had the displeasure of watching this regime suck the life out of our military. I have watched this regime apologize for our "islamophobia" after a couple of the goat ****ers kill our citizens. And I damn well know I am not the only one, considering the course of this thread. It doesn't take Fox News to tell me that he is weak, and as a figurehead for our country, has done nothing but widen the gaps in our country and other countries. And yes, a veteran that has spent more time fighting the goat ****ers than I care to count, I think I am allowed a little cowboy bravado. Good luck with life.
well said jay.thank you for your service.
Old 01-17-2016, 12:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

150 billion U.S dollars going to Iran from the U.S. taxpayer and this is how they treat our Navy.....no good deed shall go unpunished.

Last edited by Comanche3Six; 01-17-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 01-17-2016, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
Then stick to your unicorn fart pics

You are actually committing business suicide here, look at the crowd you take pics of. Not lefty
For fks sake stick that unicorn up your azz... If you think I do this for the money, you don't know me.

The FACTS of history are non-negotiable. Very tiresome to debate the same bs over and over.
If you want some new colored glasses maybe you should think about getting a new source for your information.
Here's a tip: fox and cnn ain't it.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 01-17-2016, 07:06 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Either between Hillary's tits or Obama's taint I would think.

I couldn't give a **** less about how the sanctions and agreements supposedly worked. Murder is illegal as well, see how well that works? I have had the displeasure of watching this regime suck the life out of our military. I have watched this regime apologize for our "islamophobia" after a couple of the goat ****ers kill our citizens. And I damn well know I am not the only one, considering the course of this thread. It doesn't take Fox News to tell me that he is weak, and as a figurehead for our country, has done nothing but widen the gaps in our country and other countries. And yes, a veteran that has spent more time fighting the goat ****ers than I care to count, I think I am allowed a little cowboy bravado. Good luck with life.
Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
I hope not. He does good work.

I do have to say though I not a war monger. I think of my longevity everyday and know that I more then likely have less days then I have already had. The thought of dyeing in some strange country only 20 years old is insane to me. But we do have an all volunteer military and its not like this war thing just popped up on us. I think he saddest part is the way this country takes care of it's Vets. Got people on TV everyday begging for money for privet Vet groups because the Gov and the VA is failing at everything but I guess Obama forgot about it after the photo op.
Both of you seem unable to tell the diff between facts and opinion.

You are right about the homeless vets issue- we should be ashamed- we are quick to send people off to war but forget them when they return.
Maybe you should check out just how much Obama HAS DONE for the homeless vets in this country instead of just hating.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 01-17-2016, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

You talk about facts and then throw up a rag like Time? The same rag that just put up Angela Merkel as person of the year. The same Angela according to Reuters “that prominent allies of Germany's Merkel has threatened to take her government to court over its open door refugee policy”. The same Angela that said the doors are open and really kicked off the refugee flood to Europe and caused European countries to put up boarders and close them for the first time in decades and some have even announced that they will take all property from the refugees if they come to their country trying to slow the flow (NPR story Friday). The same Merkel that allowed gangs of men to come to her country that raped and sexually assaulted almost 600 German women over new year’s (BBC news).
As for the Vet’s, what has Obama done again beside taking a photo op and say he will get to the bottom of it after he finishes reading about it in the newspaper later that week. I guess he got it done the same way he got to the bottom of the IRS scandal. “Nothing to see here, move along.”
I also guess NPR had it out for him too on Thurs when in a report they said the VA is a bigger mess then it has ever been. Wait times are even longer and not one single person was fired even though it was proved that people died due to their negligence. Now that there is a great job done.

Last edited by f_inscreenname; 01-17-2016 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jayboat
The FACTS of history are non-negotiable.
That's the only thing you've got right.

The overthrow of Mosaddegh in '53 was scripted by the British after Mosaddegh nationalized Anglo Iranian oil assets while having a dispute with Pahlavi over who ran the govt (got that? the Shah was already in power,the US didn't install him). Churchill persuaded Eisenhower that Mosaddegh was going to lead Iran into the Soviet sphere of influence, just like it happened in Egypt, so the US didn't intercede to support Mosaddegh. Do you know who also believed that? The very prominent Shia ayatollah Kashani who knew the Soviet influence would displace his own,so he withdrew support for Mosaddegh,ending his tenure as PM.

Fast forward twenty years and there is a successor to Kashani named Khomeini secretly recording audio tapes in Paris for distribution throughout Iran using the Mosaddegh incident as a pretext, extolling the virtues of Shia Persian nationalism in their war with Sunni Arabs for the primacy of Islam.

It's a war that's been going on for 1,384 years.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha, yeah...Obama is truly a patron saint of veterans. Obama and his "VA" should be stuck in a cannon and fired into a ****ing woo chipper. How many of us have fought for this country only to lose the battle with the VA and themselves when we get home? 8 that I have a personal connection with. And I am just one person. Yeah, great job. Can't even get in to see a doc at the VA without a 60 day wait.

You can keep your garbage progressive bull****. When the time comes for action, we will see how far a camera gets ya. I will be behind my rifle smiling.
Old 01-17-2016, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Jay Jenner always has something stupid to say. You should join a photography forum, clearly you can't handle the offshore life without trying to press charges on the people giving you a free ride... *cough *p#ssy
Old 01-17-2016, 04:41 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Haha, yeah...Obama is truly a patron saint of veterans. Obama and his "VA" should be stuck in a cannon and fired into a ****ing woo chipper. How many of us have fought for this country only to lose the battle with the VA and themselves when we get home? 8 that I have a personal connection with. And I am just one person. Yeah, great job. Can't even get in to see a doc at the VA without a 60 day wait.

You can keep your garbage progressive bull****. When the time comes for action, we will see how far a camera gets ya. I will be behind my rifle smiling.

The VA hospitals have been a national shame since it was created. Don't put that mess on Obama. And yes I served, enlisted not drafted in the 60s.
Old 01-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
The VA hospitals have been a national shame since it was created. Don't put that mess on Obama. And yes I served, enlisted not drafted in the 60s.
It may have been a problem since George crossed the Delaware but according to the last SOTU speech it's all better now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiMdLIziXfc#t=16 And I do remember a certain person standing up on TV a couple years back saying "we will get to the bottom of this and make it what our veterans deserve" I guess you all see what he thinks you deserve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.