Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE >

I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE

Notices

I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE

Old 09-20-2002, 08:26 PM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Default I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE

It's me! Actually, my first aqusations were also true. Just a wrong photo. Offshore only did not like one of my comments which I understand and respect. So they removed the post. I have been getting beat up pretty bad so I haven't been posting. A lot has happened in the past 2 days. If anyone wants an updaye let me know or I'll just keep my mouth shut!!

Old 09-20-2002, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No offense but maybe you should post your observations about cheating and racing on the racers forum. Thats what its there for. Racers were getting into spirited arguments about racing, rules, cheating, and the like a while back and it was decided to give them their own forum to hash it out. The reason why you took such a beating around here is because some people in the past would argue imaturely about racing and it turned alot of people off. Lots of people just got tired of hearing it weather or not it was true. We all know that a racer by definition is competitive and passionate. You have to be but things really got out of hand for a while. Thats why we gave them their own forum.

Ron
Old 09-20-2002, 09:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fast foutian i would like to know,
Old 09-20-2002, 10:58 PM
Registered

Originally posted by rjcardinal
No offense but maybe you should post your observations about cheating and racing on the racers forum. Thats what its there for. Racers were getting into spirited arguments about racing, rules, cheating, and the like a while back and it was decided to give them their own forum to hash it out. The reason why you took such a beating around here is because some people in the past would argue imaturely about racing and it turned alot of people off. Lots of people just got tired of hearing it weather or not it was true. We all know that a racer by definition is competitive and passionate. You have to be but things really got out of hand for a while. Thats why we gave them their own forum.

Ron
that's just what i need in my forum is a ruckus. post your comments there, but be respectful.
Old 09-20-2002, 11:03 PM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Originally posted by GOFSTCAT
fast foutian i would like to know,
There is a lot of stuff going on right now. As we know Bank Beaters was caught cheating and dq'ed after the other teams faught with John C of SBI for 10 days. John C is very close with Doug from Bank Beaters. If Doug would have been DQ'ed and none of the other boats were, Fastboats.com would have taken the National championship. So John C had to find a way to protect Doug Kellys first place position. The only way he could do that is find a way to DQ Fastboats.com and Zipp Express. The reasons Zipp and Fastboats were DQ'ed for is absolute garbage! Fastboats was Dq'ed for testing before signing an insurance waiver. Now if you check the rule books that's a $100 fine if found guilty. Zipp Express was DQed for unsportsmanlike conduct. Now this one is interesting. After the race Dan from Zipp and a few of the other racers wanted to file a protest against Doug. They wanted his ECU's checked. The rules state any racer that refuses an inspection gets DQ'ed IMMEDIATLY. At 2:15 is when the protest was drawn up and the request for the inspection was refused by Doug Kelly of Bank Beaters. He was not suspended Immediatly. Infact John C protected him and took his side until finally at 8:15 PM after waiting 6 hours for something to happen Dan Francis expressed is frustation to John C a little louder then John liked. I don't know about you, but I think Cheating is the worst case of Unsportsmanlike behavior. I don't think either of the other DQ's were justified except for the CHEATER! Lube Jobs was the only boat in the Class not DQ'ed. I was told Gino from Lube Jobs wants to give up his win since he dosen't think it's fair that he was awarded the win since the 2 DQ"s were unjust. I actually think that i very commendable. I heard today a class action is being filed against SBI due to a conspirecy to cover up cheating and protecting a known cheater from loosing the national championship. None of the boats in the class other then Bank Beaters are going to Worlds in New Orleans. I think this is a real shame. One cheater single handedly ruined the most competitive, evenly matched classes of SBI. John C is making huge mistake!

Old 09-20-2002, 11:13 PM
Registered

hey fast you forgot about the appeal of sbi decision as per the rule book, oh yea one more thing ...................who are you????

e-mail me the answer if you would rather not state it here,it seams you have someone in our camp and i want to know who you are
Old 09-20-2002, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Fast; I am willing to give up my win to Fastboats. Larry Goldman and Randy Sweers are the rightful winners. I have had 3 2nd places this year and would have killed to win this race but not like this. Fastboats.com was robbed. Robbed of the win and robbed of the National championship. Not only were they robbed of these 2 titles, they were actually made to look bad through this whole ordeal. They were called a lynch mob. We'll that is the furthest thing from the truth! They are the winners. They have a right to be upset, hell PISSED OFF! I feel terrible this whole thing had to happen. Zipp Express, Fastboats.com and Emotion really got a bad deal. This is the truth. I have no other reason for saying this. I have everything to loose here the win, the flag, the trophy and the prize money. I will gladly give it all up to restore the fairness and credability of the class and continue racing together. I hope the right thing is done and my fellow racers get the positions they earned in the race.
Old 09-21-2002, 10:36 AM
TulsaLarry

LubeJobs:

Very honorable and humble thoughts. For the most part racers are great, honest and competitive people but I think your attitude concerning this situation stands heads above what most would expect. I only know what I have read about the situation and do not have the "insider" scoop as you and the other racers have and hope that this is resolved without tearing offshore boat racing apart.

Old 09-21-2002, 10:37 AM
FAST FOUNTAIN

Lube Jobs, the 3 races you took second place was Bank Beaters the winner? How long to you think they were cheating? Why did everyone think Bank Beaters was cheating in NY? I've been etting my info from a very reliable source but it is second hand.

Old 09-21-2002, 01:06 PM
GOT MERC?

Cool

Mr Gino G is a TRUE GENTLEMEN
I commend him on his decision in this matter. He is not doing
it to make Carbonell wear it he is just doin the right thing.
Which Carbonell should have done in New York and none of
this would have got out of hand. Typical GOOD OL BOY
RACIN SBI STYLE!

Quick Reply: I'M BACK! jUST RECOVERING FROM THE LAST BEATING I REC. HERE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.