If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Charter Member #232 Charter Member Audiofn's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
    Carlisle, MA USA
    Hey guys thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. I just got out with the lawer and as I expected there is not much help for me now. He says that I have tell November 4th and then I have to be out. He told me to file a theft complaint with the police and a improper removal of oil tanks with the fire department. He is drawing up a letter to have the landloard stay the hell away from my stuff to be delivered this afternoon. That is all I really want, for this dirt bad to stay away from my ****. Other then that I am going to call the demo companies insurance company and tell them that they have been smoking pot and drinking on the job. I am sure that they will really like to hear that. So the saga continues. I just hope to find a place ASAP.

Put your best foot forward!

My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!
    Good Luck Jon! I know it is unsolicited, but I would get your stuff out of there YESTERDAY! Especially if you call the insurance company. Be careful and GOOD LUCK!

Platinum Member Platinum Member Zoom3's Avatar
    My Boats:
    1995 24' Outlaw
    Waltham, MA
    Shane's right Jon, be careful. Once the demo company finds out about the ins co. phone call, it may get messier. BTW, let us know, what ever we can do to help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123