Notices

Raylar Still Around?

Old 03-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raylar Still Around?

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Did a quick search and found nothing real recent. Does anyone know if they are still around? I know that Ray had left them awhile back and that is about it.
Old 03-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Registered

Received 607 Likes on 275 Posts

Yes. Larry runs the company now and doesn't post as often as Ray did. He does post here though.
Old 03-06-2016, 11:04 AM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 83 Posts

Search a recent thread......why is the gen 7 496 a bad platform to build. Donzimatt is documenting a raylar buildup. Pics of the parts he bought look to be very nice pieces, especially the new cnc heads.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:55 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Larry is running the show at Raylar and fantastic to deal with. He has none of the combative attitude that Ray brought to the table. Ordering my parts when I did (last fall) had them in my hands in under 2 weeks. I will be ordering more next fall to complete the next phase of my project. I had zero issues with the parts I received other than some minor shipping damage. I relayed my thoughts on their packaging to Larry as an area they should really improve and the criticism was well received. Other than that, I very much enjoyed dealing with them and will post real world results of my gains when I drop the motors back in this spring in my build thread. Larry is not very good on the computer but is very willing to talk on the phone. He doesn't try to baffle you with bull$hit like some in the industry, but will lay it out in layman's terms why his products work and why they are designed the way they are.