Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Charlie Tesauro's 6th Annual HOT TOTTIE Run Long Island, NY (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33530-charlie-tesauros-6th-annual-hot-tottie-run-long-island-ny.html)

The Wizard 10-03-2002 10:25 AM

Hi Shane,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yes, we are running with yall!! :D We had the race boat out on Thursday, what a blast!! Little boat runs well, I was driving while Buck throttled. Anway, hope to see you this weekend

;)zfest

Shane 10-03-2002 10:45 AM

Ozzie,

See you Saturday or Sunday!:D

jcap 10-03-2002 04:26 PM

Pretty impressive list of names and boats (skater,skater,skater)well me and my lowly deepv will try to keep you guys in sight, trailing in your wakes , if it goes on sunday.We cant make it saturday, but it seems like rain on saturday.So if its sunday add me to the list . Jim and Jessie Capie , 30 superboat JESSIEJAMES .
PS were coming from merrick by water , any nassau guys want to meet up for the trip to Bayshore we will be gasing up at Ricks in freeport about 8:30 sunday morning.And if its saturday , have a blast and see ya next year !!

jcap 10-03-2002 04:28 PM

When is the final decision going to be made sat or sunday?

Vinny P 10-03-2002 04:46 PM

JCap;

Is the gas dock you are speaking of the new one right next to Al Grovers in Freeport Creek? I gas up there all the time but I never paid attention to the name. I think it is Ricks'.
I have been seeing you running around the State Channel the last few times I was out. At least I think it is you. If the run is on Sunday, I will not be able to make the entire run. I will have to leave after everyone meets at Molley Mallones. If it is Sunday, I can meet you at the gas dock for sure. It would be a help to me, I am not sure where we are supposed to meet.

Shane 10-03-2002 04:50 PM

The decision will be made whether to run Saturday or Sunday tomorrow morning, FRIDAY! This will allow everyone ample time to modify plans. The way it looks now is Sunday will be a GREAT DAY! Saturday has rain in the forecast. We will be meeting at the end of Molley Malones Pier at the Bay Shore Marina. See above for directions.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Shane:cool:

jcap 10-03-2002 05:31 PM

Yes Ricks is next to Grovers,(Best 93 octane in the area) and Im hoping for sunday !!

Vinny P 10-03-2002 06:03 PM

My boat is stored at Grovers. They open at 8:00 on Sunday. I'll be at Ricks around 8:30.

jcap 10-03-2002 06:15 PM

Hey Checkmate,
If the run is sunday we can ride to bayshore together ! Any other nassau guys interested ? I am from babylon and i know the great south bay well . If its snotty we can go state chanel if its nice we can go out jones inlet and in fire Island Inlet , I guess Ill be checkin fri morning to see the final decision . Looking forward to see everyone !
Jim

jcap 10-03-2002 06:18 PM

I hope we arent the only non-triple digit boats !! Any other DVs going?