If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No mortgage payments..... you can purchase a 3rd boat..

I just got done with mine about a month ago. I was at 15 years anyway in the loan. My payment went up 260 bucks, but I paid off the truck, and boat. So now I save 550 bucks each month. Not too bad. And I can now write off the interest on the truck too. That thing was costing me as much as my house.

What are you guys paying in interest. I got 5 3/8. Thats alot better than the 7 1/4 I had before. I looked back the paper work on the boat and I was paying 9 1/8. Geez. Young and stupid.

Did our investment property about a week ago. Owned it for 3 yrs and apprasied at 70k more than we owed, got $$ out and stayed below 80% so no pmi...oh yah and we aren't payin for it Gonna take the $$ and buy another.

Closed on our primary(that's what they called it)yesterday have owned it since Dec. and it appraised for 40k more than we payed. Didn't pull any $$ out and dropped the intrest rate and got out of pmi!!

Nows the time to do it, rates are only gonna go up from here!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12