Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Memeber's Ages - Professions (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33616-memebers-ages-professions.html)

HyperBaja 09-25-2002 02:52 PM

Originally posted by BillR
Bill

1997 Baja 20 Outlaw

I thought this year was the first for "The Bran New Baja 20 Outlaw?

WARPAINT 09-25-2002 02:57 PM

John

37.99 plus shipping and handling

married 14 years

12 year old son

i am a limousine "pimp"

1990 28 APACHE T/600 HP

Ford F-250 extended cab

PAOLI LIMOUSINE SERVICE,FOR RESERVATIONS CALL 800 640 7428;)

CigDaze 09-25-2002 03:01 PM

Originally posted by HyperBaja

I thought this year was the first for "The Bran New Baja 20 Outlaw?

There was, in fact, an aerlier 20 Outlaw. In 1998(I think) they came out with the Hammer and discontinued the 20. This year they subsiquently discontinued the Hammer and reintroduced and redseigned the 20 Outlaw.

BruceK 09-25-2002 03:08 PM

They call me Bruce :) ha!

Occupation: Sr. Technology Manager for a Stock Brokerage Firm and own a Custom Powder Coating Business.
(www.Thunder Coatings.com)

Translplant from NY to FL about 9 years ago. Damn its hot here!

Married 4 years to Lindy, been together, I don' know, maybe 12 or so years. 3 1/2 year old beautiful daughter- Liana.

32 Sunsation Dominator with Twin- 550hp Express Engines. (Also For Sale) 2002 Ford F350.

Raced for the past 6 years in B Class(Unleashed)and F2 -Twisted Styx).

Gary Anderson 09-25-2002 03:11 PM

Mark in So. MD & Troutly
Sorry to dissapoint board LEOs and HyperBaja, but I only make arthritis drugs. When you get old and sore after the weekends like I do, the arthritis drugs are a lot more enjoyable anyway.
Gary

Centsless 09-25-2002 03:27 PM

We are Mike & Shannon, married with 5 children between us .. , She is 7 years older than him (but he was cute so what the heck :D) he is a machinist and she sells beer (prolly why he married her!! ) we have a 95 Sunsation 25' Aggressor ... NEED a bigger boat. Going to look at a 32' Dominator hopefully this weekend. Need to sell the sleds first though :( His idea, not hers hehehehehe

Curt 09-25-2002 04:14 PM

I'm Curt, bet you never would have guessed that. Married 12 years, no financial drains...I mean kids:p , I am 42 with a liver that is 128. I am the guy that has to increase your medical insurance premium like the grim reaper every year:( I am cooking the water in a 91 32 Fountain...unless you average in the engine repower, drive rebuilds and new interior. All that considered I think I have a 98. Where are my steps????:D

And Brad, none of the rest of us can figure out why she married you either.;) :D

Kent Perroux 09-25-2002 04:14 PM

Kent Perroux

Married, 3 kids; 21, 15, and 6.
The 21 boy works for Correct Craft.
The 15 girl is into clothes
and the 6 year old boy is into racing boats.

Education: AS-Controls, BSBA-Finance, MBA-Intl Bus.

Current Job: Gas Turbine Powerplant Marketing
(Buy, refurbish and sell used gas turbines)

Previous Jobs included: Controls technician, Controls Engineer, Industrial Construction management, Production Facilities anagement, Commercial Real Estate, Beauty Salon chain owner (can there ever be to many women around?), plus a few other things.

Boat: 18 Donzi Classic 83' with new power/drive/etc.

Cars: Ford Ranger, Mercedes 300E

Big house on on a private lake (anyone want to trade for a big cig?)

Present interests going forward - International economic theory based on local cultural variables and a new boat.

timucin 09-25-2002 04:34 PM

Name: Timucin Sirin
Occupation:Construction material importer + small marine speed shop.
Boat:skater 28
Kids: None
Favourites: Jack Daniels,Ferrari,Big cubic inch engines,Machine guns,Race boats
Dreams: Cruise with a F-16 jet fighter.

BadDog 09-25-2002 05:43 PM

cpqtim, Tim T., BadDog on the radio.

Senior Support Engineer for HP computers, formerly Compaq, formerly Tandem. 1989 Force 235 w/502. Wife of 18 years or so and I am 43. Details are sketchy. Two boys 10 and 12 with their own boat (Bad Dog Jr.). Boat on the Ohio River, Cumberland, Dale Hollow and Lake Michigan if I can take the drive. Been on the board for some time but don't usually post unless I have something constructive to add.

Tim T,