Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 12-21-2002, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man am I glad I joined this club. So far the dvds have been awesome. I just need to find more time to watch them. And now two more are on their way! Thanks Jeff.
Old 12-23-2002, 12:43 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Hey Jeff, what about the 95 OC MD race? Any chance of getting that on DVD for the club members?
Old 12-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Registered

Talking

Just got the 2 new DVD's last night from Jeff, needless to say that I am pumping down the caffine today. If I was smart I would have brought them to work today and watched them here but I needed to get that fix as fast as possible. O'well I'll catch up on sleep when I'm dead!
Old 12-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Registered

I am not complaining or anything, but I have a question. Why was my Credit card charged like $43.XX or something like that? I thought is was $36 a month. Does the $36 not include shipping? I also received 2 new ones the other night. The 94 Key West is awesome. Look how far the racing has come since then. Thanks Jeff. Any chance that you would surprise us one month with the Apache video?
Old 12-24-2002, 02:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeff,the tapes are fantastic..thanks Augie
Old 12-24-2002, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh,Happy Holidays to you and Eve.
Old 12-25-2002, 10:54 AM
overbored

Merry XMass Jeff and Eve

Old 12-25-2002, 10:23 PM
Registered

Default KILLER PHOTOS TOO!!!

Thanks for all the great photos Jeff. For all of you guys and gals that don't know, Jeff is going to supply us with a bunch of new Extreme photos each month for our magazine. (New ones never seen before and some of the good oldies that never saw the light either) The first bunch of photos are KILLER!!!

Thanks again,

Mike
Attached Thumbnails Freeze Frame Video Club-extreme_small_logo.jpg  
Old 12-26-2002, 03:19 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jeff,hope your gonna send some Jersey Boyz pics to Extreme Boats Mag..........Thanks for signing us up today,I'm sure it will be well worth it,say hi to Eve. Augie
Old 12-27-2002, 10:13 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Jeff,the DVD's came today.....Randy and Glen of THPHOON on the cover...great footage! Thanks Augie

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.