Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Freeze Frame Video Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33624-freeze-frame-video-club.html)

Biggus 10-30-2003 05:23 AM

Thanks Jeff!

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-05-2003 10:40 AM

Kurt Apache Tape For You

Kurt You Need One Of The 3 Apache dvds are for you check web site www.freezefrmevideo.net jeff

Biggus 11-05-2003 11:10 AM

Thanks Jeff!!!

candyman35 11-05-2003 11:58 AM

Hey Jeff,
I finally have the time to watch the DVD's again.:( I showed some at the COPS Pirate ball this past weekend and everyone enjoyed them. I have a lot of catching up to do. Your club as been one of my best investments.

Thanks,
Dan

candyman35 11-05-2003 12:05 PM

Originally posted by Biggus
Tell me more about Firewater

What was it named before the resto?

Those motors sound awesome!! We had the volume cranked the blower whine is great! ...drove my wife crazy :D

Great stuff Freeze Frame Jeff!

Kurt

I'd give A. Pensa, Augie, a PM. He will know or can tell you who does. That's been one of my favorite DVD's so far. The Jersey Boyz put on a heck of a show.
Dan

LEOPAJM 11-05-2003 12:43 PM

Re: Kurt Apache Tape For You

Originally posted by FREEZE FRAME VIDEO
Kurt You Need One Of The 3 Apache dvds are for you check web site www.freezefrmevideo.net jeff

Hey Guys ....... has Apache #3 been one of the "Club " offerings yet ?????

Maybe I have it and didn't see it yet ????

Stupid wife !!!!!!!!!

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-13-2003 09:28 AM

Bonus Dvd For this Month for All Freeze Frame Club Members!!!

We Are In Orange Beach APBA worlds. When We get Back The dvd of the Month Will Go out Everone in The Club Gets A free dvd As A bonus this month. Special thanks to All Freeze Frame Video Club Members And A Special Thanks To Steve from Offshore Only Com!!!! www.freezeframevideo.com

Ron P 11-13-2003 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Biggus, it was nice to meet you and your puppy in Deerfield.

Firewater is currently for sale. Let me know if you want Bob Oliver's email address.

He also has a 47 Apache called Firewater with triple blown motors.

You should have seen the OPA race in Atlantic City. There were 2 other identical Apache's racing against Firewater.

FREEZE FRAME VIDEO 11-16-2003 09:50 AM

dvd for the month club

We Are In Orange Beach APBA worlds. When We get Back The dvd of the Month Will Go out Everone in The Club Gets A free dvd As A bonus this month. Special thanks to All Freeze Frame Video Club Members And A Special Thanks To Steve from Offshore Only Com www.freezeframevideo.net

Raypanic 11-19-2003 12:17 PM

Any one else get the "Italian Job" ? It came packed with my last shippment. If so did anyone notice "spiderman" in the video? Good film I liked it.