Notices

Freeze Frame Video Club

Old 10-08-2002, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In addition to the 5 original dvd's I rec'd yesterday 4 more including the 5 year best of and the new apache dvd's. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet, but I'm dying to see the new ones. I hear the new apache is unbelievable.

I also agree that although the dvd's are spectacular, the super cats can get a bit boring. I'm anxious to see the new ones with the greater emphasis on factory and modifieds, where things get a little more wild.

Anyway, Jeff said he’s very open to suggestions, so take the time to either call him and/or post what you’d like to see most. He's a great guy!
Old 10-09-2002, 10:08 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I got the Bikini DVD along with the Battle of the Seas. The Bikini DVD is not part of the club deal but well worth the cost of admission.

WAY TO GO JEFF.

I know he had to go through 60 old videos to pull this together.

Thanks,

Ron

Last edited by Ron P; 10-09-2002 at 10:28 AM.
Old 10-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey I just got the Apache video and I can not waite to see it. I watched a couple min. and all I can say is WOW!!!! The other one that I got from the club is the Key West Race. IT IS KILLER!!! Huge waves from the hurricanes!!! VERY COOL

Jon
Old 10-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered

Just joined !!!
Old 10-10-2002, 09:08 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Default More quantity lower prices

Based upon the many great comments about Freeze Frame I just sent the following message to them (someone mentioned additioanal quantity reduces prices).

To: Freeze Frame~
"I follow the OSO website as well as the races in Florida. I also follow the Unlimited Hydros and F1 racing governed by Hydro Prop. They currently provide to its members FREE but poor quality VHS tapes (same as on ESPN-2 except the commercials are deleted. I was wondering if you have considered offering your services to Hydro-Prop?
Thanks"
marc

By the way: Are there any free examples of their work??
Thanks again
Old 10-13-2002, 10:16 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Shane you are correct that video so far is killer. With the move and all I keep getting inturupted!!!! HOWEVER MAN that stuff is killer racing. I like that on this one were he could he does not have any talking, just the roar of the HUGE motors

also with the video club Daytona race 3 2001 6 lead changes in super cat class by yahoo,whm, drambuie, pier57, virgin, big thunder rough as a can be

Jon
Old 10-14-2002, 01:45 PM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default If you haven't joined yet shame on you

I joined the club awhile back and I have to tell you I have been getting killer footage from my pal Jeff.....So all I can say if you haven't joined yet shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean Stinson
Old 10-14-2002, 03:56 PM
cobra

OSO told us about these videos a while ago, we should have listened then. We just received one compliments of OSO (I guess because we advertise) and it is was just like actually being at the race.

Old 10-14-2002, 06:57 PM
Registered

I used to do DVD editing, If he needs any help Id be happy to try.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:27 AM
Registered

I just got my 5 DVD's! My player liked some and not others. My buddies $64.00 special played them flawlessly. The club DVD's are great. I can't wait to see the Factory classes. I may have to pick up some of the Chicago races.

The Wonderfull World of Offshore #6 has some fantastic clips. Steering wheels falling off, countless stuffs, rolls, impacts, ejections, etc. My only criticism would be some of Jeff's favorite footage was repeated way too often. I would have preferred more bikinis in place of the repeats. Still well worth the price.

If you haven't joined yet because of money find a few friends to split the costs. It gives you a guys or girls night out once a month to view the new releases. The footage is unbelievable. I never had any idea of how close boats race at 130 mph+. They even give each other a LOVE tap every so often.

Quick Reply: Freeze Frame Video Club

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.