Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Freeze Frame Video Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33624-freeze-frame-video-club.html)

No Limits ! 11-14-2002 10:07 AM

Freeze Frame

Just spoke to Jeff on his way to Key West and he sounds like a hell of a nice guy. Jumped on the bandwagon and joined his club. Know it will make my son and daughter happy. We live in the country and only have basic cable, no extra's and the only races we see is on the Outdoor Channel on Wednesday nights. In addition to up to date DVD's I ordered the Apache. If you guys out there who have seen some good ones, (bikinis are taken as good, I'm not that old yet), please let me know.
Thanks,
T.K.

ssherman 11-14-2002 03:50 PM

No limits wait until you see the apache and the key west 01 f-2 race it is off the hook.:D

Scooter 11-14-2002 03:55 PM

I joined have 2 DVD's now they are sweet, Jeff is a great guy, very happy, when is there going to be a cig video :cool: :cool:

Thanks Jeff

RLW 11-14-2002 07:00 PM

Scooter, just ask Jeff if he has a compilation of Cigarette footage and he will deliver. Personally I would like to see more of the old stuff. I'm the nostalgic type.

SmilingBob 11-15-2002 08:37 AM

I had one of my DVD's deliveried and it had come come loose in the case but was still scrathed, sent Jeff an E-mail and explaind what had happened. He replied back the next day from N.O. and said that he would send out a new one when he got back -- Got it yesterday. With that type of customer service how can you go wrong? In this age of bottom lines it is refreashing to see someone who cares about the customer.

MnFastBoat 11-15-2002 10:38 AM

Customer Service

I totally agree with smily

:)

Neve had a company call repeatdly as Jeff has to make sure things are right.

Unfortunaly I was on the odd list of receivers to have a bad package :(
Opened and the case fell apart.
As to the fact I have neve even had a bad package let alone had to go back to hte shipper to even ask who files or insures packages.
Let the message for Jeff, when he returned from the races I explained how the package was and he promptly sent another one no more questions asked.
Gotta love customer service like this.
I can only wish the videos lasted as long as his service :(
The day I open the package I sat and watched it :):D

RLW 11-15-2002 04:13 PM

It's nice to see that I'm not the only "Video Ho"

Zyzzyx2123 11-15-2002 09:49 PM

Hello my name is mud and I am a video-holic

Ron P 11-15-2002 09:57 PM

Welcome Mud, your in good company.

Audiofn 11-17-2002 10:01 AM

There is no doubt Jeff Cares about his customers. He knows he has a very small audience so he does EVERYTHING he can to keep them happy. I have talked to him about some of the new stuff on its way and all I can say is the FUTURE IS SO BRIGHT YOUR GONA HAVE TO WEAR SHADES :D :D

Jon