Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   End of the season Steak and Lobster bake, Oct 12th Lake George NY, (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33678-end-season-steak-lobster-bake-oct-12th-lake-george-ny.html)

Hot Boat 09-27-2002 07:42 AM

I am glad to see some response from this thread. I am looking forward to the 12th . I am already putting together a list of things I need for that day . I just hope that is sunny and warm.

evil twin, glad to here your coming

Laster, sorry we didn't stop, we were hoping to go out again later but then it started to rain :( Hope to see you again on the 12th.

Bo, We should still be there on the 13th. I have a 28 scarab that's teal, yellow, purple and Scarab written down the side in yellow and black. look for us . You cant miss it.

Hope to see you all there. just make sure that you put in your orders for lobsters a few days prior. Ill try and contact everyone a few days before.

Paul

Hot Boat 09-28-2002 08:08 AM

ttt

enticer 09-28-2002 08:27 AM

Ironically I thought I would look up Lake George and see where it is located. Did you know that there are about 30 Lake George's in the US and 3 of them are in NY....all in different counties:confused: :confused:

laster 09-28-2002 08:47 AM

Paul - Rain? You call that rain? More like tropical monsoon from my point of view. :D We could not have been more wet if we stuffed the boat and had to swim home.

Enticer - if you do a google search on "Lake George NY" at least the first 20 entries will be for the right Lake George. All those others are wannabees.

Bo - if the weather is good we will stay over and be out on Sunday. I will try to get in touch as the date gets near.

Hot Boat 09-28-2002 12:49 PM

enticer the lake is about 45 minutes due north of Albany. close to the VT border. The lake is about 3.5 mile wide at the most and 30 miles long. Log bay is due east of the Sagimore (SP?). You cant miss the Sagamore from water. Its one of the most beautiful hotels that you will ever see. It s just this enormously huge white building facing the lake in Bolton Landing on the west side 12 or so miles from lake george village. if you cant find it just ask and someone will point you in the right direction.

Ill try and get a map to show what island we will be on. I post it later

Paul

Hot Boat 09-29-2002 10:49 AM

enticer the lake is about 45 minutes due north of Albany. close to the VT border. The lake is about 3.5 mile wide at the most and 30 miles long. Log bay is due east of the Sagimore (SP?). You cant miss the Sagamore from water. Its one of the most beautiful hotels that you will ever see. It s just this enormously huge white building facing the lake in Bolton Landing on the west side 12 or so miles from lake george village. if you cant find it just ask and someone will point you in the right direction.

Ill try and get a map to show what island we will be on. I post it later

Paul

laster 09-30-2002 10:06 AM

Hell of a stutter you got there Paul. BTW don't worry too much about docks. There are always some still available on Columbus Day Weekend. Last year we stayed at Black Mt. Point. The south facing docks were out but the ones in the inlet were still there.

Hot Boat 10-04-2002 07:29 AM

I am just trying to put together a head count so I can figure out how much stuff to bring. so far I got

Tantrum, & Chris
sonic 99 & 26 sonic,
Shane
John & Denise
Scott & Kelly
Chris232
My self, Jessica & sister Holley

It looks like Laster , Evil Twin, ??????????? I know that there is more OSO members in the area. If any one can please contact them and see if they are interested in going I would appreciate it. just keep me posted on who is coming and how many people you will be bringing.

I cant wait , If the waether is anything like we are having now it should be a great weekend,

Paul :cool:

Chuck 10-07-2002 07:16 PM

Lake George get together

I'm planning on making it to Log Bay on Sat. I'm looking forward to finally meeting some of the board members. It always seems that everytime there is a get together my boat is broke. I'll be driving the red checkered Daytona. What should I bring? Is everybody bringing something for everyone else? Let me know!! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

PhantomChaos 10-07-2002 07:20 PM

Sorry guys.................can't make it. I'll be boating. :D :D :D :D :D (just messin with ya!)