Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Problems with Arneson 7M Surface Drives >

Problems with Arneson 7M Surface Drives

Notices

Problems with Arneson 7M Surface Drives

Old 05-09-2016, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts

There are always two sides to every story. I do not have a dog in this fight. Rik was very responsive to my needs during my 338 build. I had a great experience.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chris Helt are you saying your Arneson drives have never broke? yes or no?
Old 05-09-2016, 06:48 PM
Registered

I thought they were the **** and every boater should own them ? that suck,s louie .
Old 05-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Registered

I thought they were the sheet and every boater should own them ? that suck,s louie .
Old 05-09-2016, 07:05 PM
CLA
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your problems. These boats can be beast. Stay with it.......
Old 05-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Registered

Powered by 1150 HP- No I do not have an unlimited cash flow but I to am more than capable and UPC certified to drive cats/power boats. I have driven for many years with no accidents. I have competed for more than 15 years at many powerboat/charity events and poker runs. I have been class winner in many of LOTO Shootouts competitions. I am also current recorded holder for more than one cat class in LOTO Shootout. I to have ran along side many of the Big Boys but none of that matters. Facts are I had no problems with Rik in the beginning either I know things don't always work the way they should, and was willing to over look some of this smaller stuff. My point here is I was told I would have them back within a few weeks. Now here it is 4 months later and still nothing and every time I try to reach him for answers Rik does not answer or return my calls. Which he should it is only good business and if he had I would not be on here questing others. Let me repeat I did not come on here to bash Arneson. I am just stating issues I am having in order to see if it is just my drives/service issues or if other peeps are having same issue. Also at no time did I mention anyone's name, but I admit I did not word thread correctly. What I mean is I have spoken to many on the powerboat industries leading professionals and drivers. These professionals who are associated with the same boat or similar type as mine. All these professionals have stated that others with the same/similar boat as mine are have the same problem with their Arneson drives. Again I don’t want to bash Arneson, I just want my phone calls returned and my drives repaired and returned as promised that’s all.
Old 05-09-2016, 08:14 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Sorry to hear this! Hope you get things resolved and back on the water soon
Old 05-09-2016, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 115 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Crazy Dayz Skater
Powered by 1150 HP- No I do not have an unlimited cash flow but I to am more than capable and UPC certified to drive cats/power boats. I have driven for many years with no accidents. I have competed for more than 15 years at many powerboat/charity events and poker runs. I have been class winner in many of LOTO Shootouts competitions. I am also current recorded holder for more than one cat class in LOTO Shootout. I to have ran along side many of the Big Boys but none of that matters. Facts are I had no problems with Rik in the beginning either I know things don't always work the way they should, and was willing to over look some of this smaller stuff. My point here is I was told I would have them back within a few weeks. Now here it is 4 months later and still nothing and every time I try to reach him for answers Rik does not answer or return my calls. Which he should it is only good business and if he had I would not be on here questing others. Let me repeat I did not come on here to bash Arneson. I am just stating issues I am having in order to see if it is just my drives/service issues or if other peeps are having same issue. Also at no time did I mention anyone's name, but I admit I did not word thread correctly. What I mean is I have spoken to many on the powerboat industries leading professionals and drivers. These professionals who are associated with the same boat or similar type as mine. All these professionals have stated that others with the same/similar boat as mine are have the same problem with their Arneson drives. Again I don’t want to bash Arneson, I just want my phone calls returned and my drives repaired and returned as promised that’s all.
Sorry to hear about your problems , my experiences with arneson has been good so far. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the M7 kit was intended for a bravo conversions .
Old 05-09-2016, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

4 months and no drives!sounds like poor customer service to me.that can,t be good for business.
Old 05-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by green lightning
Sorry to hear about your problems , my experiences with arneson has been good so far. Correct me if I am wrong but I thought the M7 kit was intended for a bravo conversions .
Rik does do a 7M conversion kit but also does standard kit.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.