Notices

Miami marina?

Old 05-17-2016, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
Can anyone help me with a marina in Miami, that i can leave my 37 outerlimits stiletto without the trailer in November before the key west poker run?

can'y your son-in-law handle this for you?
Old 07-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New Haulover Marina, will be open any day. Just saw it yesterday. Beautiful Cutting edge, 508 slips Hurricane proof to a Cat 5, Worlds largest Marina, 2 football fields long, 5 min to inlet. Wish this was around back in the day.
Old 07-26-2016, 09:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Smarty, Wow those prices. Ft. Laud. 15th Street Boat Ramp (154 spaces) Cox Landing. All new $1.69 million redo. If you do not want to dunk the trailer. !st Performance is next door. Ask for Mike Bonga ( It was $2.00 and Hour. ) August Prices went up. .Buy a month pass $20.00 a month for parking, the ramp is free. Police station right there. Holidays and weekends busy. start early. Go out Port Everglades 10 minutes to Ocean.
If you call Pier 66 just down the way, you can put the boat behind you room. You may not want to go on the Poker Run. Stephen Spielberg keeps his Yacht on the outside berth there. It's so big. 300' The Seven Seas. New Last year. Can't miss it. You can rent this boat for $1.3 million a week.