Notices

Cashbar does it again

Old 05-22-2016, 06:33 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Cashbar does it again

I just wanted to send Kudos to Cashbar... aka Greg Harris, i connected with Greg)via OSO) over 4 years ago when we moved to South Florida, first experience was that he spent 3 days showing us rentals at an hectic pace, well now after a 4 year search( and about close to 20 walk thru's !) , Greg showed us, and we closed on the purchase of our new home! we know that Greg has many "high end clients and multi million deals, but that's not us,and to him it never mattered, he treated us like we were! His professionalism, knowledge and connections in the South Florida market is unsurpassed and made our experience a pleasure! over time we had numerous realtors searching for us, but when it came down to showings, we always called Greg first, in today's world where where customer service is a lost art, it's refreshing to find that there are still some true professionals out there, So that being said, if ANYONE is looking for South Florida real estate, Greg is the MAN to call bar none, we made friends for life with him and Yvonne.. Thanks Again ! ... the McGintys!!
Old 05-22-2016, 06:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 157 Likes on 54 Posts

And here I thought he was riding another upside down Fountain again!

On a serious note, he is the man for SoFla real estate! He found my townhouse on the ICW, found a house for my godfather from NJ, and has done a couple other deals for people we know.
Old 05-22-2016, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 4 Posts

Found me 2 so far
Old 05-22-2016, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

While I have never worked with greg. I would absolutely 110% call on him if we were to move into his area.

The stories shared and just the man himself are great and speak volumes of who he is and how he conducts business.

Congrats!
Old 05-22-2016, 04:15 PM
Registered

Thanks!
Old 05-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Greg sux
Old 05-22-2016, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 3,018 Likes on 987 Posts

Old 05-22-2016, 10:10 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
I just wanted to send Kudos to Cashbar... aka Greg Harris, i connected with Greg)via OSO) over 4 years ago when we moved to South Florida, first experience was that he spent 3 days showing us rentals at an hectic pace, well now after a 4 year search( and about close to 20 walk thru's !) , Greg showed us, and we closed on the purchase of our new home! we know that Greg has many "high end clients and multi million deals, but that's not us,and to him it never mattered, he treated us like we were! His professionalism, knowledge and connections in the South Florida market is unsurpassed and made our experience a pleasure! over time we had numerous realtors searching for us, but when it came down to showings, we always called Greg first, in today's world where where customer service is a lost art, it's refreshing to find that there are still some true professionals out there, So that being said, if ANYONE is looking for South Florida real estate, Greg is the MAN to call bar none, we made friends for life with him and Yvonne.. Thanks Again ! ... the McGintys!!
Thanks for the kind words! It's a great life to help people find something that makes them happy. It's true that I deal with large properties, but I also sold a $45k condo last month. Everyone gets my best, regardless of what they are looking to buy or sell. My connections from OSO ALWAYS get just a little "extra" because we are more like family.

On another note, has it been 4 years?!?!?! Holy crap. LOL
Old 05-22-2016, 11:15 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 368 Likes on 247 Posts

I guess i ll have to contact cashbar someday then!!! Much more difficult to find on the internet for south florida then in my neck of the wood. Internet sites Must be engineered like that in order for us to have no choice but to call them!

Great to read great comment nowadays!
Old 05-23-2016, 05:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Thanks for the kind words! It's a great life to help people find something that makes them happy. It's true that I deal with large properties, but I also sold a $45k condo last month. Everyone gets my best, regardless of what they are looking to buy or sell. My connections from OSO ALWAYS get just a little "extra" because we are more like family.

On another note, has it been 4 years?!?!?! Holy crap. LOL
Actually almost 5 years.. three boats... "what a long strange trip it's been" .. now I have to deal with Flori's excitement for two months !