Help me find this Tampa area Yellowfin

Notices

Help me find this Tampa area Yellowfin

Old 05-22-2016, 11:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me find this Tampa area Yellowfin

Triple 300 Verados, light gray-blue color. It says either LON or JON Dade City on the stern. This moron backed his boat up to mine and proceeded to fill it up with water from the triples because someone in our group clapped when he turned off his blaring rap music.

Ruined my stereo, the bilge ran for at least 3 minutes not to mention the thrill of having 900 hp backing down on you.

Everyone on board was drunk (small children on board too). I guess that is what counts for manners in Dade City.

Called the Coast Guard, they said call the police. 5 transfers later, they said they didn't have a boat on the water and had to see them do it. 50 people saw them do it!

Thanks,

F
Old 05-22-2016, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Dade City Not exactly a breeding ground for Rocket Scientists....
Old 05-22-2016, 01:01 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Hope you find him! Someone must know this azz. This type of behavior should not be tolerated by the police or Coast Guard.

Padraig
Old 05-22-2016, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Dade city says it all
Old 05-23-2016, 07:37 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Had some relatives in Dade City...not for me.
Old 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Have you tried the local YFin dealer? You saw this bla bla bla named ..... and you saw it was for sale and you'd like to chat with the owner....
Old 05-23-2016, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Have you tried the local YFin dealer? You saw this bla bla bla named ..... and you saw it was for sale and you'd like to chat with the owner....
Old 05-24-2016, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try posting on thehulltruth.com. I bet you will find out there in an hour. Where did this happen?
Old 05-24-2016, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 580 Likes on 239 Posts

I have experienced 3 similar situations as this in SW Florida

1st one I had my 20 Caribe inflatable parked on the beach with my ex and my young son . Just broke out snacks and lunch.

Some ghetto hound on most likely a stolen wave runner comes within 5 feet of me and spins and practically blew us out of the boat.

I leave the kid and ex on the beach and haul azz after him. Catch them at the little area they use to launch.

I get into it with the guy and 2 seconds later I got 5 homeys on me. Escaped and found the marine patrol.

He said if he didn't see , nothing he can do , but he will check it out, turns out 2 of the skiis were stolen in their posse.

Another time pulled up on a little beach near sunset 3 boats 15 people , nice older generation 70s tunes playing.
Grill going full fledge.

Jackass pulls up 10 feet from us in a CC with 10000 watts of the hardest rap you can find blasting, when there is a mile of empty beach.

One of the guys goes to the boat and ask nicely if he could move down the beach.

Guy goes into a Rage how we don't own the beach and continues to blast until he pissed everyone off and knew we were going to feed him to the sharks.

So the as swipe sits offshore with the speakers pointing right at us blasting us for 1/2 an hour.

Another incident same little spot near sunset Sunday evening ,everyone has left.

Chairs grill low music .gf and I chilling.. Not another boat in site until jackazz CC owner pulls up 5 feet from us blasting Crap.

I get up and go over and go Really Really Are you Phukin Kidding Me ?

What. Wha Wha What. Thank god the girl riding with him had enough sense to see the situation and coerced him into moving.

Stereo etiquette is you listen to what is playing when you pull up, not who has the loudest stereo.

Keewadin Island is ruined by all the heavyweight stereos playing battle of the bands.

Last edited by tommymonza; 05-24-2016 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-24-2016, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Fountainclimber
Triple 300 Verados, light gray-blue color. It says either LON or JON Dade City on the stern. This moron backed his boat up to mine and proceeded to fill it up with water from the triples because someone in our group clapped when he turned off his blaring rap music.

Ruined my stereo, the bilge ran for at least 3 minutes not to mention the thrill of having 900 hp backing down on you.

Everyone on board was drunk (small children on board too). I guess that is what counts for manners in Dade City.

Called the Coast Guard, they said call the police. 5 transfers later, they said they didn't have a boat on the water and had to see them do it. 50 people saw them do it!

Thanks,

F
Wow, so he backed up to your stern and deliberately trimmed up his motors to spray your entire boat?!? How far off your stern was he?

That would get someone shot around here........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.