Crockett Going Big in Texas with 2,220-HP Engine for Tomorrow's Shootout

Notices

Crockett Going Big in Texas with 2,220-HP Engine for Tomorrow's Shootout

Old 07-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by TCBoss302
Kim,
I have no dog in the hunt in what has become a pissing match in this thread, but let me just say this as politely as possible......when someone looses the kind of money Eric claims to have lost based on the work done by Tyler, he is not going to just "get over it and move on with life". Let's assume the shoe was on the other foot, would you (Kim) just forget about $100,000 or more and just move on with life? I'll answer for you....NO, you wouldn't.

Good luck to all involved.
Amen!
Old 07-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tyler.

I know your backed up till September, October, please give me a buzz so I can lock in a spot dealing with that upgrade project we talked about

Thanks,
TC
Old 07-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jpzaluski
Amen!
When that boat first showed at my shop it already had the Whipple blowers installed I did not in stall them who did Eric ??? Then the next time it showed up it had Imco SCX drives who sold and installed those Eric ??? The boat was running way to hot and I suggested to send it down to NC for a new water pickup and even when I was down there after the new water pickup I burnt my arm on the headers they were still lacking water. You can build the best engine in the world and burn it up if all the rigging is not right. Don't just blame the engine builder for a **** motor. If Eric answers all my questions other people got all his money he never spent all hat money with me he spent time.
Old 07-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That is the definition of a Man's boat !!
Old 07-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
When that boat first showed at my shop it already had the Whipple blowers installed I did not in stall them who did Eric ??? Then the next time it showed up it had Imco SCX drives who sold and installed those Eric ??? The boat was running way to hot and I suggested to send it down to NC for a new water pickup and even when I was down there after the new water pickup I burnt my arm on the headers they were still lacking water. You can build the best engine in the world and burn it up if all the rigging is not right. Don't just blame the engine builder for a **** motor. If Eric answers all my questions other people got all his money he never spent all hat money with me he spent time.
5 years ago kids.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:44 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by Nuke427
5 years ago kids.
I know I sat back and got kicked in the nuts for 5 years now I got questions that need to be answered for Eric. Then I want to know about Badreputations boat that sunk on Tablerock lake and what went on with that I have been hearing about I figured I would let him tell me the story see now this is what this site is for.
Old 07-01-2016, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
I know I sat back and got kicked in the nuts for 5 years now I got questions that need to be answered for Eric. Then I want to know about Badreputations boat that sunk on Tablerock lake and what went on with that I have been hearing about I figured I would let him tell me the story see now this is what this site is for.
Totally understand your beef. Just find this 5 year feud rather ridiculous. I have no meat in this debate, but I do understand what it means to let it go. You and what's his $500,000 engine guys name need to let it go.
Old 07-01-2016, 08:05 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Originally Posted by Nuke427
Totally understand your beef. Just find this 5 year feud rather ridiculous. I have no meat in this debate, but I do understand what it means to let it go. You and what's his $500,000 engine guys name need to let it go.
I did let it go when I wrote them a check for 14000.00 and bought back all the burnt pistons and parts they said were no good. I thought they moved on but how often are they going to come on every thread and try to ruin it ??? We will have to wait until Eric gets all liquored up to find out who put the whipples on and why he didn't change the fuel fittings maybe it was Keegan or Adam Gier !!!
Old 07-02-2016, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Trl seems to post about 5 or 6 times a year, and usually to kick someone in the nuts , never quite figured him out.
Don't know the facts of this of this whole drama filled pizzing match , but ......... another sombody done sombody wrong song comes to mind.
In the end I I hope it I works out well for the both of you.