Notices

Baywatch Scarab?

Old 07-29-2016, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you ever get any grief about the cherrys and blueberries on the arch?
Old 07-29-2016, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wasted Income
Do you ever get any grief about the cherrys and blueberries on the arch?
It's funny because the cops are probably the most interested ones of all in the boat. I was Infront a Trooper a few weeks ago going through the canal with a few of my buddies and a boat with a bunch of girls passed us in the opposite direction and he pulled up next to us just to laugh and say c'mon Mr Baywatch your girls just passed you better throw your overheads on so you can catch up to them haha. But to answer your question, I can have the lights I just can't use them. I have been boating since I was born and with a lot of guests comes a lot of responsibility so I always have my hands full managing my weight balance and making sure everyone is safe and enjoying themselves and the last thing I need to be doing is riding around messing with emergency lights illegally. They do work though as does my Siren. It's a Whelen led light bar
Old 07-30-2016, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by BaywatchScarab
I am. The first picture was taken in the Point Pleasant Canal. The picture from the right was taken on the Metedeconk Just outside the south end of the canal. The third was taken in front of Treasure Island in Brielle
Cool boat to have some fun with. I will keep an eye out for you. I dont get north of the Mantoloking Bridge very often though. When I do it is usually passing through on the way back from the ocean.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by scarabman
Cool boat to have some fun with. I will keep an eye out for you. I dont get north of the Mantoloking Bridge very often though. When I do it is usually passing through on the way back from the ocean.
Sounds good. Enjoy the water !
Old 08-14-2016, 06:07 PM
Registered

I have a 1997 Yellow (gelcoat) 302 scarab that everyone in my area refers to as the "The Baywatch Boat" I have owned it for 17 years and always wondered if there were more out there.
Note: one picture is an older one during a poker run, a few updates have been done since then as seen on the newer picture at my dock
Although factory yellow gelcoat, mine differs a good deal from actual baywatch boats, as previously stated I believe actual baywatch boats were 34 supersports w/ yamhas.
The research I have done on mine it seems it was a support boat for Wellcrafts high performance boat school (wellcraft performance boot camp ??) I found a picture once that showed the wellcraft school peformance boats running together and (2) yellow 302"s flanking them.
If anyone knows of any other factory yelloiw 302's like mine or info please let me know.
I know this is a Baywatch thread, but being the boat that it is I am sure you understand why I chimed in here.
Thanks
Old 08-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Registered

This thread caught my eye because I thought, wait, there is one of those by me. Ha, same boat. Very cool. Watched them gas up at Crystal point a couple of weeks ago.
Old 08-16-2016, 08:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shekmark
This thread caught my eye because I thought, wait, there is one of those by me. Ha, same boat. Very cool. Watched them gas up at Crystal point a couple of weeks ago.
Yea that's me. They were just under $3 bucks a gallon at Crystal Point, I think that's pretty fair for being on the water.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:45 AM
Registered

I was on my friends white and black Chris Craft Stinger 415 . We all thought your boat was cool!
Old 08-17-2016, 11:57 AM
Registered

Yea you guys pulled in right in front of us. I remember.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:28 AM
Registered

Received 638 Likes on 295 Posts
Default Found a smaller version for sale today.

Originally Posted by BaywatchScarab
I have one. It's a 1990 Scarab Super Sport. It's a 34' with an Armstrong bracket and 2 Yamaha OX66 250's.

It's a 1989 26 Scarab Sprint with a 2007 dressed up 275 Verado in Nashville, TN.
https://nashville.craigslist.org/boa...688624245.html
Phone: 615-751-seven516