Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   anybody interested in HOTROD's? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/33933-anybody-interested-hotrods.html)

Jassman 10-04-2002 07:15 PM

Hey TOO OLD, I am another AMC fan, Im from the Racine/Kenosha area also. Ive had my share of muscle cars, but one of my favorites was my Big Bad Green 69 AMX Machine:D I'm looking for another one, 69 or 70 with the 390 and 4 speed only, in any condition, but must be as close to original as possible, thanks, take care. Jeff Jassby 228-255-3400:D

Jassman 10-04-2002 08:08 PM

We love that stuff, and Racine has the best, we still send orders into O&H Danish Pastry, thats our Favorite, I love it when my Mother and Father in law come down to visit, they usually bring 12-15 in dry ice, then to my freezer, unfortunatly that only lasts us about 2 months, thats how much we like it, send me your address and I will have some shipped to you, from O&H, thanks and take care, off to trader online .com:D

Jassman 10-04-2002 08:10 PM

Thanks TOO OLD, that is a georgeous 70 AMX, brings back memories, too bad its an automatic, but I found a 69 black 390 4 spd, which Im calling on , If you have ever come down to the Mississippi Coast, we have CRUISIN THE COAST, starts Sunday to Sunday, every imaginal old car from all over the world shows up, you should check it out sometime, Sandy and the kids love it. Thanks JJ :D

mcollinstn 10-04-2002 09:56 PM

mltdown,

good call!

Car comes with the cast exhaust (as in "in addition to"). Has Stage II heads on it and tube headers as it sits now. When I was looking at the car he said the "rare" cast headers went with it if the buyer wanted them (and showed them to me sitting on the bench - he did not mention whether Stage I heads also went with it and until you mentioned it I didn't know Buicks well enough to know that they wouldn't fit the Stage II's).

He has scads of Buick parts and has just more or less decided that the car days are over for him. He now has a Scism cat for water fun, and Harleys & Gold Wings for road fun (and a 355cid Boss Hoss). I guess all the car stuff could be bought in one lot (both cars and all the spares and motor parts)...

ragtop409 10-04-2002 11:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The 390 in my Machine The fastest car at my high school

timucin 10-05-2002 04:52 PM

anybody have any idea about AMX JAVELIN?

timucin 10-08-2002 01:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is the latest one:

Rambunctious 10-24-2002 08:29 AM

Got the highshool car home now. my 4 year old and I washed the dust off and i buffed it quickly here it is with him driving. I think he is doing about 130mph ( in his mind..... or maybe mine);)