If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    28ft Saber, 22 Velocity
    Kansas & LOTO

Question on Profile Boats?

A buddy of mine is looking at a 29ft Profile and has asked me what I think of them. I said they have great lines and are usually decent in price. But, I looked at one a couple of years ago that was only about one year old and it had stress cracks everywhere! around the seat bases and on the deck?

What is eveyone else's opinion??

The boat he is looking at has a 502 with a Bravo, custome paint (the pic.'s look good) but no trailer.

For the most part I believe they are a quality boat. The ones I have looked closely at are not full of stress cracks, but that doesn't mean some aren't. I believe the new integrated swim platform models are built much stronger than some of the older product.

My brother in law has one and seems to be happy with it, he runs the Mo. river alot. It's been out to perry a couple of times. Has alot of room in the cuddy and the cockpit has good room also, ride is fair on LOTO.. Also talk to Gordo and KCHOTBOAT, Rich I belive rides in Kruze's down at LOTO quit a bit. If you want give me a call at work, I have some other info on them also..

Charter Member #737 Charter Member KCHOTBOAT's Avatar
    My Boats:
    28 Apache
    LOTO 31 mm ,Overland Park, KS
    Jim Kruse is selling his. New motor and new drive. His cell number is 1 573 216-4421. I took is to Partycove from Lake Shores this summer and the ride was not that bad.