Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   We had a visitor last night and it was not a person (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34037-we-had-visitor-last-night-not-person.html)

Audiofn 10-01-2002 08:55 AM

We had a visitor last night and it was not a person

Well I get woken up by my girlfriend this am and she says you have to wake up...... There is something in the bathroom!!!! I am like that is nice just kill it thinking it is a spider or what ever, and go back to sleep. She says um no it is big!!!! I can hear crap moving around and crashing!!!! I am like ya right what ever sure sure. Well I stick my head around the corner and walk into the hall and there I am face to face with a HUGE posum. When I first saw him running aross my feet I thought RAT!!!! Holly crap. Well now he is stuck behind the toilet and will not come out!!!!

Ah just another day in the life of Audiofn!!

As TX2 says "you can not make this stuff up.

Right now it looks like the house is ready for WWIII as I have doors baricaded off and the garage back open and the opening to the garage open. I tried to get the little guy out but could not so animal control is on the way. Man oh man that plane ride out of this place can not come fast enough!!!

traviss 10-01-2002 08:59 AM

LOL! been there done that.. had a coon in the basement one late sunday night after we got home.. after 2-3 days with the animal catching people, the coon ate her babies in the live trap. So dad's buddie showed up with a auto 22 and 38 pistol.. hehe a few shots from the 22 and 2 from the 38 in the head made sure she never made the mistake of coming down our chimany again :D :D :D

If you ever get the chance run over any coon you see on the road :D :D

RUSSSR1 10-01-2002 08:59 AM

One quick .22 to the head is a lot better than letting it F up the house!!

Audiofn 10-01-2002 09:09 AM

ok that was fun to wake up to. Wonder if it was the Possum or my girlfriend that kissed me this am!!!:eek: :eek:

Gee hunny do you mind if I do not want to use the bathroom this am :D:D

Jon

Wally 10-01-2002 09:10 AM

You just need a good dog! My Samoyed has 4 possums, 1 coon, and 6 rabbits under her belt this summer alone!!! Seems like everythime i go in the back yard she killed something else! :D :D

dyno 10-01-2002 09:25 AM

I'm with Wally a good Dog goes a long way!!!I have two retired GrayHounds and they sleep all day but if a critter gets in there run its history......a possum in the house would be a hoot until I have to clean up the mess! Audio could'nt you get the little Lady to cook it for breakfast? Jethro wake up we got possum pie for breakfast!!!!!!

Audiofn 10-01-2002 09:33 AM

Trouthly not in Communist California!!!!!:mad: :mad: After the little faulker ran over my feet in the dark I turned on all the lights and grabbed the mop and got ready to tee off on it!!!

traviss 10-01-2002 09:35 AM

RAT ATAT TAT never hesitate to put a possum on its back :D :D Like troutly said start squeezin :D

Cord 10-01-2002 09:39 AM

My dad once saw a skunk sleeping in the garage. He went and got the shot gun and snuck up on it very slowly. Closer...closer...BAM! He missed! In the garage! Blew a hole right through the back wall! The skunk didn't wake up though! Finally realized that it had eaten the rat bait and was already quite dead.

traviss 10-01-2002 09:53 AM

damn cheeseheads can't shoot anything :p :p