Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   CrazyHorse Turkey Burn Oct. 5 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34058-crazyhorse-turkey-burn-oct-5-a.html)

MACDAD260 10-02-2002 09:00 PM

No, sorry to say that I will not make it Saturday. Taking my 13yr old son bowhunting for deer for the first time this weekend and my wife's class reunion is on the 5th, also. All of this is going to happen about a 100 miles away so you get the picture.

Next time for sure. Hope you all have a good time.

Doug:cool:

KAAMA 10-02-2002 09:52 PM

That's right Mr. Crazyhorse---I'm not sure about myself, but my boat is "yella" for sure!

Dyno, I can still put in at St. Joe and be up there at Musky---so just don't you worry about it son!!! I'm quite sure you'll hear me coming too! I love the sweet sounding rumble of Stellings on a sunny afternoon. So stand the heck by cuz ol' KAAMA is gonna be there! :)

MitchStellin 10-02-2002 10:16 PM

I didn't know about a new job:eek: Hope it is not too far away, we sure would miss ya. Your secret is safe with me because I don't know anything about it:D See ya Sat. Michelle my not come if the weather is poor but I am clear for (to) take off:D I will be in Muskegon at high:D noon. Any non boat owners who just show up will have plenty of ride choices. If the waves are huge we can pile in the Zodiac and do some wave jumping. Two weekends ago Mike and I had some long air time in some 5 footers. It's a lot like a Jet Ski but dryer and safer.

dyno 10-03-2002 05:57 AM

The weather looks good so far!!!!partly sunny and 60ish I can deal with that!!!!

29scarab 10-03-2002 06:07 AM

KAAMA,

Whats up!!

I'd like to come down to the marina and check your BAD boy out when you put in!!

I'll call ya!!

:D :D

nautigirl 10-03-2002 07:44 AM

I think Scott is working on Sat, but maybe we'll head out after that. Great Lakes Marina right??

KAAMA 10-03-2002 07:48 AM

Shawn/29Scarab,

Shouldn't be a problem, I was going to give you a call anyway Bro. Drove past the new power plant that you work at on the highway yesterday in South Haven.

I had to go to Lane Automotive and bought a 5 gallon bucket of 75/90wt Royal Purple drive lube. I also ordered a 3 gallon, metal, compressed air pump with hose and threaded fittings for filling my outdrives with new lube. It's kind of a neat item you can get from Merc to fill your drives and keeping the mess to a minimum. It's a much better pump than those cheap plastic hand pumps that are kind of a pain in the arse.

dyno 10-03-2002 07:54 AM

Yes Kendra the Lounge area over the gas dock.....we should be there after 3:00 the boats leaving around noon!

fred 10-03-2002 08:26 AM

Kaama, where did you order the pump through and how much are they?...Thanks Fred

Crazyhorse 10-03-2002 11:37 AM

Frd, you coming saturday? Or are you going to wuss out?