Notices

OSO and its competitors?

Old 10-02-2002, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yikes!!!!

Originally posted by Too Old
It seems to me (after one whole day) that there is more boating talk and less BS here than on OSO.

__________________________________________________ __

Much better site than OSO

THERES NO BS OVER HERE!!! JUST GOOD OLE BOATERS!!!!!!!

but on OSO type in the word fastboats in any thread and see what happens !!!!!!

I will be happy to flame OSO!!!!!!!!

Blake Elkin / Webmaster www.teambajamarine.comwww.offshoreonly.com

I USED to be a member there. After I started this forum I was banned there.
I have been told my profile now reads "guest" but I saved the screen from months ago that shows me as "banned" as evidence for any potential legal action.

I was invited back, but my posts still read "GUEST" also, so I am not a member, nor will I ever become one again. I do surf the Baja forum, but its the same stuff over at TEAM BAJA MARINE

The above are from a single thread. Sheesh, what a waste of time. There's much more, but I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

Old 10-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Nort,what Too Old has done is nothing more than gather a few posts from DISCRUNTELED OSO'ers. My God,read them.

Notice he has not posted the names of those responsible for the posts. Reasons,they mostly reside here? To be honest I don't even see any bashing,except for the one guy who was kicked off here. It's all people expressing where they would rather be and what has happened to them.

Too Old,did you manage to save a copy of the post from you at Hotboats on how you were locked out of OSO??

Seems to me like this was all the same thing. I seem to remember you asking for your name to be removed from the member list here,and they did.Then you proceeded to speak your mind on another forum. Was that BASHING??

Too Old,lets face it.You talk from both sides of your face.

Phantom Chaos:
You state maybe he gave his opinion about something he checked out, and perhaps decided not to go back for the reasons stated, and now the site is different.
If that is true,WHAT made him return here and give OSO another chance and not give another forum the same consideration.
PhantonChaos,you say I'm getting pretty tweeked about this,which is only slightly true.All I ask is for all to open their minds,REALLY READ the words that were written
(not between the lines) and think if they feel it is right to talk trash...........What you are not realizing is that Too Old (in his post)did EXACTLY what he claims is one of the reasons he does not go on the other board. Trash talk. Talk about bull****. I can smell it through my monitor.

Last edited by 1Boatnut; 10-02-2002 at 09:27 PM.
Old 10-02-2002, 09:22 PM
jb
Registered

Boatnut...what are the six sites you visit, AM I missing something!!! Cant let that happen
Old 10-02-2002, 09:26 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

jb....I tried to pm you and you box is full.

Hate to post all the sites here,or I'll end up having to debate all of them too!!!!!
Old 10-02-2002, 09:27 PM
Registered

ok.

I'm going to go get something to eat now.
Old 10-02-2002, 09:39 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default LET ME SAY MY PART..........

I THINK I JEFF J IS A DECENT GUY FROM WHAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM......DO I AGREE WITH AN EXACT WELL ALMOST DUPLICATE SITE OF OSO......NO BUT IS IT REALLY HURTING ANYTHING? ITS JUST A BS THING FOR BOAT GUYS....NOT LIKE ANYTHING IS FOR SALE RIGHT....THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I SEE IS THAT JEFF AND HIS WIFE POST ON ALMOST EVERY THREAD.....WHICH I THINK IS KIND OF FUNNY....

WHY THE BIG CONTROVERSY......?

ALTHOUGH I WAS KINDA TICKED THAT HE USED WWW.FASTBOATS.I/N/F/O....SINCE I AM A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MR FASTBOATS.COM HIMSELF RANDY SWEERS....WHICH HAS A HIGH RECOGNITION IN THIS INDUSTRY! ANYWAY THIS IS THE WAY AMERICA IS.....LAND OF OPPURTUNITY SO WHY *****?

IF HE DIDNT DO IT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD HAVE!
Old 10-02-2002, 09:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by Too Old
Lifes to short to drink cheap Scotch or spend time with people you really don't like.

Adios boatnut.

Are you sure your not a politician ??.......If not you should seriously think about it.

You have some great evasive moves,and a good set of double standards
But,You might want to brush up on your b.s , I was able to see right through it.
Old 10-02-2002, 10:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

This Past year OSO has been very interesting saying the least! I myself believe no other forum out there could offer what we have in here!
Old 10-02-2002, 10:16 PM
jb
Registered

Boatnut... no idea why full.
I have tried to delete everything I can and who the frig knows what I am doing wrong...
[email protected]
Old 10-02-2002, 10:20 PM
jb
Registered

i will try... holy crap look at em all!!! see ya, that should do it.. What do we get to store like 25.. Thats plenty

Last edited by jb; 10-02-2002 at 10:22 PM.

Quick Reply: OSO and its competitors?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.