Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OK, whos in for the BOATOBERFEST in Daytona or wherever? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34101-ok-whos-boatoberfest-daytona-wherever.html)

loosecannon22 10-01-2002 08:52 PM

OK, whos in for the BOATOBERFEST in Daytona or wherever?

Just wondering, Whos going to make it this time, I hear it has been moved from Daytona to St Augie and run to daytona and back up north.
If it is going out of St augie, are we ( the guys staying at my house) going to run up there in the boats just to come back down? or is there a new plan yet???
Russ are you out there??
HELP, its 2 weeks away

NASTY HABIT 10-01-2002 09:10 PM

HUh ?? count us in for whatever...

boater31 10-01-2002 10:19 PM

Hey Billy!! looks like we are staying in st augustine now. talked to robert and robin (Tonto and Robnoxious)and now it looks like we may launch in jax and run to augustine on friday and then we will have a little fun ride to blow off the hangover on the return sunday. call me tomorrow or i will call you. you could drive the boat up friday and just stay there till sunday. some of the guys are trying to get out of their rooms in daytona as we speak!

Tonto 10-02-2002 12:09 AM

Hey guys
I have to find some 93 octane in Daytona or I'm going to have to splash in St. Augustine :mad: Don't want to risk popping one of my engines. Other than that it should be a GREAT party as usual :D If we can find some fuel for the return trip to Jax we are talking about running down to the Crab Shack on Sun. for lunch. Russ that would take you right by Arrlington Marina, unless you gotta get your butt home. I'm going to be in Jax and St. A. this weekend and I'll be looking, that's for sure.
Robert

cuda 10-02-2002 07:03 AM

Daytona is race city USA, there shouldn't be a problem finding 93 octane.

THEJOKER 10-02-2002 08:26 AM

Tonto:

Saw you out Sat - You guys should come to The Bahamas w/ us! Tonto would look awesome on SPEED CHANNEL leading us into The Bahamas! You guys can help w / Pace Boat and Turn Boat operations - BH

Tonto 10-02-2002 01:24 PM

You would think that there would be 93 on the water but there ain't a drop that I have found. Talking about getting a truck to deliver some to a dock :rolleyes: What a pain in the a$$

Brian
Yeh, by the time I got out there ya'll were gone. Carried Garth for a ride since he showed me his new Skater :D

Robert

Dean Ferry 10-02-2002 01:54 PM

Tonto,
Have you asked the boys @ Marine Performance about that? It seems that if anybody would know where to get 93 octane on the H2O in Daytona/Port Orange, they would. Then again, maybe all they are looking for is Jet fuel (JP4) these days!
MD:D

loosecannon22 10-02-2002 03:30 PM

hey Rob, I could leave the truck at the Marina bar and grill with a fuel tank for ya. How much 100LL do you need, I know this guy, who uh works at the airport uh and might be able to get some for a discount. ****, I wish i could just drive the fuel truck there.
Wait my friend has one with plates on it hmmmmmmmmm.

Tonto 10-02-2002 10:19 PM

Dean,
Yes, I talked with John C. and his answer was that he could get me a fuel truck. I've done that before and it works, it's just a logistical problem. If we need one (fuel truck) John said he could arrange that for us and we could even get some of that there RACE GAS. God, that's all we need in Daytona, some dumbass redneck from Ga. running around with race fuel in his tanks :D :D

If anyone that is doing the trip that wants to get a fuel truck, let me know NOW, I'm not going to do it at the last minute.

Robert