Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Boats and Babies (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34179-boats-babies.html)

Bam Bam 10-03-2002 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My daughter started boating when she was 9 months, she is now two and loves every minute of it. The best part about kids and boats is that someone else can clean it for you.

Steve 1 10-03-2002 03:36 PM

Down here we got a lot of Warm Weather my 3 Boys were on the Boat as soon as Momma was able to also. The oldest around 3 years could run the Boat fairly well (with Dads close Supervision) when we were away from any boat traffic.

Problem is the little Ones like Speed and are totally fearless! They make a whole Lot of really nice Life Jackets or Ski Jackets for the little Guys. Which I tested with them in the Pool!
:)

Griff 10-03-2002 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Need I say more?????

This was at 15 months. His first ride was at 5 months. The rougher it is, the more fun he has.:)

cgarrett 10-03-2002 07:11 PM

Say it isn't so!

Chris, YOU FEELING OK??????????
you sure she didn't mean more Babes on the boat! :eek:
We've only just begun to have fun! Remember the beads? Remember the Booze? Remember the Base Blasting out of the speakers?
We need to get together more, your getting weak!
At least get the 32 then buckle under the preasure ;)

See ya Sunday bro.
Cordell

PhantomChaos 10-03-2002 07:54 PM

Are you talking about babies, or people that act like babies? :D :D :D

VelocityMark 10-03-2002 08:07 PM

:cool: My son was born on Christmas day, and in February I was flying to florida to purchase a 280 velocity. The 22' stingray was a little to small to be riding on the home town lake with an infant.
Plus it was a bit of a handful to drive in rough water at 90++. My son took his first ride in that velocity in florida when he was only 6 weeks old and he has been in it almost every weekend this summer.
:eek: Now I just found out that we have another on the way!
wish me luck for next May.

Mark

Chris 10-04-2002 07:46 AM

Mark Congratulations!!

Cordell,
I think I am loosing this battle with Pam. I will still be "allowed" to go play at PIB, and Cumberland with you guys next year.
I will just be solo :eek:

Budman 10-04-2002 11:40 AM

Our new boater..

1 Attachment(s)
I'll try this picture thing again...

cgarrett 10-04-2002 10:00 PM

Chris,
Is this why you were asking me about adding a bolster between the two seats?:D
Now I know why you are staying late nites at the office searching out that next boat.
Your draging your feet, so to speak!
When there on a mission, you can run but you can't hide.

Cordell

GO4BROKE 10-05-2002 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2 Yr old Ashley driving the little boat.