Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pantera Pics from the early days (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34206-pantera-pics-early-days.html)

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-15-2002 05:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a pic. of Mike and Art Girards 35 Survivor with a 6 man bolster and twin 650 HP carburated Expert engines.

JO

FunHome 10-16-2002 08:42 AM

While were talking Number's, What kind of speed did you get out of the Viper powered race boat?

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 09:37 AM

Hey Jesse James,

Mikes 35 Survivor was built as a poker runner in mind.It has twin 588 CI 650 HP motors with 8 1/2 to 1 compression running on pump gas.The motors were bbuilt by Rick at Expert engines here in Hollywood, Fla. and has Imco advantage Bravo 1 drives.

The boat has run 96 on GPS with fuel and several passengers.
This 35 was my first and had no stepps.A full 24 degree deep V with a half cabin.

My goal is to get 91-93 MPH out of our new F2 35 for APBA next year with twin stepps.This boat will be a front runner in the class.

Hey Fun Home,

The best speed I got with the Viper motor was 81 MPH on the 28 I ran in Miami race this year.This was a last minute deal we put together so this 28 was not as light, and not much time was used to play with props and set up.

I ran it back to back with a 500 EFI Merc. and they were within 2 MPH of each other.

Natrix Marine shipped the motor back to France after the race and are working on some changes on the exhaust system and fuel delivery.This was the problem with the motor when we ran it here in Miami. I think it has potential.

Regards, JO

Caincando1 10-16-2002 12:19 PM

This pic. is of a 1991 28 powered with twin 454 Magnums.This picture was taken for an article in Hotboat magazine.
This boat was for sale this summer. Another OSO member drove a long ways to look at it. He passed on it, I guess it need allot of TLC and it only has 310HP 454's now.

Brian

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This pic . was taken here in Miami this year of the first 35 Survivor delivered by us.

We are very excited this coming year racing one in F2 class.

I always told my Family the day we would build a new 35 I would call it the "Survivor" due to the fact that we had Survived many years in a tough buisness to be in.:D

And If that was not enough, deck 001 came out of the mold on 9/11/01.

We do take pride on every boat that we deliver whether a customer purchase a new or pre-owned Pantera.It is still our name on the side of the boat.

We are looking forward to building a new 42 in the very near future.

JO

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 01:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a pic. of the custom made 6 man bolster we did on this 35 Survivor for Poker Run use.

We are offering the 35 Survivor now in a full pleasure design with a half and full custom cabin.

JO

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 01:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a side shot of the 35 Survivor.

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a back end Pic.

Panther 10-16-2002 02:07 PM

Prices???

What will the base price be with a 35 with HP 500's?

Nice looking boat, it has some classic lines. Lord knows I want a boat that not many other people have.

JO - PANTERABOATS 10-16-2002 02:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is a pic. of the motors that powered this 35 Survivor.They are 588 CI stroker motors with 650 HP and alot of torque.They run on pump gas sice they have 8 1/2 to 1 compression.They also have Keith Black alumium heads and blocks.

They were built by Expert engines here in Hollywood, Florida.

We are building several new 35 Survivors now with twin steps and powered with 525 EFI Mercs.I will post pics . soon as we complete them.They have full pleasure cockpit and cabins.