Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
i finally told her and it wasn't good! >

i finally told her and it wasn't good!

Notices

i finally told her and it wasn't good!

Old 10-29-2016, 01:35 PM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts

I guess listening to her for four hours is much better than hearing about it for 16 months.

Good luck with the new ride. Please please please be careful .

Looking forward to more stories
Old 10-29-2016, 02:12 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Gino,
Congrats on the new boat! I kinda did the same thing last weekend when I bought my new Dodge Dually, I told the wife I was going to the bank/ATM to get some cash to pay my detailer, and came home with this... She walks out of the garage and says, "you are taking that back!!" I let her cool off for an hour or 2, took her out to dinner, told her about the killer deal I got, and lifetime drivetrain warranty, and she finally saw the light, kinda.... Can't wait to see you new ride, I know it will be over the top....
Dean
Attached Thumbnails i finally told her and it wasn't good!-20161019_105213.jpg  
Old 10-29-2016, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yo, Gino, I talked with the capo and he said you should let a few of "our friends" (The DEEZ, DEMS and DOSE GUYS) see the pics before the miama thing.: He said that if you thought theres a reason we could have a sit-down, but he.s got a lot cookin right now......................
Old 10-29-2016, 05:07 PM
Registered

Received 72 Likes on 39 Posts

She wasn't impressed with your slip numbers. Still time to fix that. Chop chop!
Old 10-29-2016, 07:54 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Gino,
Congrats on the new boat! I kinda did the same thing last weekend when I bought my new Dodge Dually, I told the wife I was going to the bank/ATM to get some cash to pay my detailer, and came home with this... She walks out of the garage and says, "you are taking that back!!" I let her cool off for an hour or 2, took her out to dinner, told her about the killer deal I got, and lifetime drivetrain warranty, and she finally saw the light, kinda.... Can't wait to see you new ride, I know it will be over the top....
Dean
I told Yvonne I was going to see a CXT some guy had at Brand X that sounded cool. She went to get her hair done and came home to it sitting in the driveway. Luckily for me it fit in the back garage so she didn't see it again for 8-10 days. LMAO
Old 10-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Renea, good idea posting as Gino so the murder trail doesn't lead back to you.
Old 10-30-2016, 08:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by cash bar
i told yvonne i was going to see a cxt some guy had at brand x that sounded cool. She went to get her hair done and came home to it sitting in the driveway. Luckily for me it fit in the back garage so she didn't see it again for 8-10 days. Lmao

lol!
Old 10-31-2016, 09:02 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Glad I don't have to deal with the battle axes most men do. I guess that's my reward for being fiscally responsible.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Tractionless
Glad I don't have to deal with the battle axes most men do. I guess that's my reward for being fiscally responsible.
Well being Gino's boat is prob in the 7 figures range and was a secret.... I would say most any man that is not single would have that issue.
Old 10-31-2016, 10:36 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Its funny what we do for women, I just bought a new motor for my boat(needs complete rebuild over the winter) paid 300 bucks for it, She was pissed like no other. After she stopped screaming at me, I gave her 300 bucks togo do what ever she wanted todo with it, nails, hair, boob job, whatever. She grabs it and says its going in the saving. Well atleast one of use is saving for tomorrow. Its really a good thing we have separate checking accounts. She thinks I live paycheck to paycheck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.