Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   puder...you or anyone else here talked to Bruce Dudley lately? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34234-puder-you-anyone-else-here-talked-bruce-dudley-lately.html)

mlitefan 10-03-2002 05:24 PM

puder...you or anyone else here talked to Bruce Dudley lately?

If you have, you may want to pass along the fact that he is going to go to jail for mail fraud very soon...then tell him to answer his f^%$ing v-mail...

He is one bull$hit con artist...

If anyone here knows of another way to get a hold of him other than his cell, that would be greatly appreciated...

ssherman 10-03-2002 05:57 PM

Mlite fan,

I am not aware of your differences nor is it of any interest to me. I have about a $300,000 dollar lesson in the acusations and conviction process of mail fraud so please be fully accurate on your accusations before making them it is a potentially dangerous situation for Liable and slander lawsuits aimed at you. I am not *****ing here just offering a opinion from a different point of view to save everyone a potentially expensive, time consuming, and ugly situation.

You can only throw stones at a dog backed into the corner for so long before he turns into a wolf and comes out fighting.

mlitefan 10-03-2002 06:11 PM

I appreciate your input...

Like I said, if anyone knows how to get in touch with him, please let me know...Last I checked, mail fraud is pretty damn serious...

and so am I...

mlitefan 10-03-2002 06:28 PM

A PM will be just fine...

ssherman 10-03-2002 06:29 PM

Make no mistake the US Postal Inspection Service makes all other law bodies seem like childs play. (personal experience not a second hand guess) I f i see him I will relay the message.

mlitefan 10-03-2002 06:33 PM

SSherman...I honestly am not trying to be dismissive in any way and I do appreciate your input...

But now I am the one backed into a corner and I am pissed off...enough is enough...and I will NOT air the dirty laundry publicly...He just needs to get the message since his v-mail on the cell is full and I seem to be out of options concerning contacting him.

I feel certain I could round up enough folks that he screwed here to do something....this is the last thing I wanted to do…

puder 10-03-2002 06:46 PM

i know he was on the road for a while. Delivering and picking stuff up in Florida and said he would eventually be in the MD ny area.

That was the last I heard from him a few weeks ago.

Yes he takes forever to deliver stuff, yes he can be apain in teh ass togeta hold of BUT when my enegin arrived it had some goodies on it i wasn;t expeting such as roller rockers and nice billet valves covers with K&N breathers.

As for making accusations in open forums I would shy away from that.

keep leaving messages he will call back eventually.

mlitefan 10-03-2002 06:56 PM

All I want is my money...7 months is more than enough time to wait...I don't know how else to get his attention...he doesn't give a rats a$$ about me so now it's time to go the legal route...

No accusations here...just follow through…no threats...just promises...Only one thing can stop the ball now...me getting my money and getting it f&^%ing pronto...

mlitefan 10-04-2002 07:48 AM

How long can it take to write a check? I have since heard a lot of things about Bruce but crook was not one of them.

I am as disappointed as I am pissed off...

Cord 10-04-2002 08:18 AM

He is not using that e-mail account any more. He does not even read it. If you are sending him e-mail, you will not receive a response.