Notices

Top Gun and Classics.

Old 11-15-2016, 10:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Gun and Classics.

I'm in a nostalgia mood. Nov 11th does that too me. There is a saying that a Rolls Royce never dies they just cease to proceed. People assume this is a quality statement. No! Even now when they build a Rolls Royce. They keep pieces of the wood trim. The reason a dash and railings in a Rolls is wood. A lot of guys buy a Rolls Royce as a sign they made it. Sons buy their fathers them as gifts, etc. They keep the wood for collision repair. The actual special wished program, special paint, etc. Wasn't really for total personalization of a Rolls Royce. Say when you are older and want to buy a new Rolls Royce. Well you can order the same color as the first and even have a piece of the wood from that car incorporated into the new car. If I can't afford a new one. I can do the same. If I ever order a new, I can incorporate a piece of my first one I ever purchased. As long as I have its serial number.

I think our favorite boat brands should be treated this way. This will make future Power boater's it keep all the brands alive and wanted. Sure I love speed, but sometimes being Captain Slow is more fun and all enjoy the ride. Rather then focus on top speeds.

Lets keep them all going and 188th. street will never fade. We remember the people behind the brands. I want to develop you are buying more then a family water you are buying tradition and lifestyle.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

So what should we save and transfer to the new boat. The brass drain plug or the 1,2 all battery switch?