Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Vote to bring back the "I Voted" back to general discusion >

Vote to bring back the "I Voted" back to general discusion

Notices

Vote to bring back the "I Voted" back to general discusion

Old 11-16-2016, 10:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was my fault, it's always my fault. I said some things and the viginas got upset and went to their safe space. Oh no did I do it again?
Old 11-17-2016, 02:24 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

A political thread was moved to the Talk Politics section??? How wrong is that ???

And people who use 99% of OSO for free complaining about it being moved???
Its kind of reminds me of people who don't pay taxes or don't vote protesting in the streets.

Just to be clear, nobody did or said anything wrong. The election is over and it was moved to the correct forum section.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:59 AM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Biff
Must be some "Snowflakes" in the group...
I think buttercup is the new legal term for these people according to congress. That is if they pass the new suck it up buttercup bill...
Old 11-17-2016, 06:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 593 Likes on 273 Posts

Its kind of reminds me of people who don't pay taxes or don't vote protesting in the streets.arty

Now THAT right there is Funny !! and Sadly True
Old 11-17-2016, 06:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griff
A political thread was moved to the Talk Politics section??? How wrong is that ???

And people who use 99% of OSO for free complaining about it being moved???
Its kind of reminds me of people who don't pay taxes or don't vote protesting in the streets.

Just to be clear, nobody did or said anything wrong. The election is over and it was moved to the correct forum section.
So the worthless scumbag free users like myself shouldnt have a voice? We arent like the dbags protesting in the streets that didnt vote and bring nothing to the table griff... you may have over looked the fact that our presence brings add value to the table when you decide the price points for your add space on the site not to mention our witty banter and boat mechanical knowledge helps oso in attracting more paid users to the site. So maybe when a whole pack of us worthless bottom feeding free users as for a small favor you should listen to us and just maybe give us the benefit of the doubt. Thank you for your anticipated cooperation, sr RM esq

Last edited by iliveonanisland; 11-17-2016 at 06:27 AM.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:24 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
So the worthless scumbag free users like myself shouldnt have a voice? We arent like the dbags protesting in the sgreets that bring nothing to the table griff... you may have over looked the fact that our presence brings add value to the table when you decide the price points for your add space on the site not to mention ljr witty banyer attracting more paid users to the site
Dude you live on an tropical island surounded by cheap hookers booze and drugs...get over it..... lol
Old 11-17-2016, 06:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by phragle
Dude you live on an tropical island surounded by cheap hookers booze and drugs...get over it..... lol
Things aint that peachy its an hour boat ride to the liquor store my brother lol

But i still love the usa... so go trump.... he just tossed the lobbyists out on their azzes ... respect
Old 11-17-2016, 06:45 AM
Registered

https://www.facebook.com/hostalislamucura/

https://www.instagram.com/hostalislamucura/

I tell ya phrag last two weekends we had over 40 drunken skanks in biknis at our weekend rave in my bar. Starting end of jan we are having a 48hr rave every full moon weekend! Any of you oso baztids want to come down and party i will comp you on a room for the weekend starting in feb as my high season ends last week of jan. Its like 179 round trip miami to cartagena last time i checked on viva colombia air. Rm

Last edited by iliveonanisland; 11-17-2016 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-17-2016, 07:27 AM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by iliveonanisland
https://www.facebook.com/hostalislamucura/

https://www.instagram.com/hostalislamucura/

I tell ya phrag last two weekends we had over 40 drunken skanks in biknis at our weekend rave in my bar. Starting end of jan we are having a 48hr rave every full moon weekend! Any of you oso baztids want to come down and party i will comp you on a room for the weekend starting in feb as my high season ends last week of jan. Its like 179 round trip miami to cartagena last time i checked on viva colombia air. Rm
I need to redo my passport....lol
Old 11-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 460 Likes on 244 Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Nq1MNQQ_c

i was just picturing whore island

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.