Old 10-07-2002, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hey Sean Great Pic!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pics certainly don't do all that hardware justice...but here's one more...
Attached Thumbnails Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia-0s1.jpg  
Old 10-07-2002, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 60 Posts

I would also like to thank all those extra hands for helping us get Seans boat out of the mud! I really thought I was gonna go swiming Sean, next year no mister nice guy, we'll take the first spot
Old 10-07-2002, 01:48 PM
Registered

RALPH IT'S TIME TO BUY A SKATER!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Registered

What a great day, the weather cooperated, and the boats were awesome. Kim and I had a great time with ( the legendary) Mr. T2x and Ms. Doreen. The day started off at (world champion) Joey Imprescia’s dock. There must have been 12 Skaters tied up back there. What a great host! He made his dock and his beautiful new waterfront home available. Nick kept the laughs flowing. The hardware that showed up for this run was fabulous, Skaters everywhere you looked. I think every Skater in the northeast and even one from Fla. Showed up, Ryan, Mark and Roxy took a little 20-hour truck ride. The predominant size was 28’. The start was more then exciting, T2x pushed us up into the high 90’s I think I saw the Gps flash 98.8 at one point, there was another 20mph on tap, but with (4) people aboard T2x felt that was high enough. Thank god for T2x’s Gps display, (really big numbers) our old eyes don’t see the little numbers anymore. T2x finessed us over some really big water; his tunnel boat turning experience was evident at the start when an evasive maneuver was necessary to prevent us getting hosed down from another 28’. One of boating’s greats; George Linder brought his 21’ Challenger and made the run both ways alone. Pretty rough water for a 21’ boat. This boat is 23 years old, and what a great example it is. Joey Imprescia has been maintaining this boat, and it sure shows. By the way, “Happy Birthday George” Yesterday was George Linder’s Birthday, and what better way to spend it? Kim and I were delighted to spend the day with the Legendary T2x, and the delightful Doreen Thanks again. Good Job Charlie.
Philip
Old 10-07-2002, 03:08 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

What an AWESOME time! Except for the gear case I smoked on the return! Oh well, that's HIGH PERFORMANCE stuff for ya. Thanks to PETE and his lovely better half for stopping and assisting me and the guy nice enough to drive me from Mastic Harbor all the way back to Bay Shore to get my truck. Charlie did a hell of a job and the trophies were hillarious. GREAT meeting new people and seeing so many familiar faces. Ryan, Nebulous, Nasty Habit, T2x, George Lindner, Eric28, Philip, Joey Imprescia, Tripps, GaryC, Wizard, Buck, Vinnie, Rudden, and all the others. See you guys next time!
Old 10-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Registered

Shane, Sorry about your bad luck Bro. I'm glad someone was there to help you out! You are the first one to help if you can, and it would have sucked if you didn't get the help you needed. We were limping back on (1) ourselves. T2x managed to keep us on plane with only one motor running, and George Linder stayed with us all the way back. If the one remaining motor quit we would have been "up the creek without a engine". Maybe your gear case isn't hurt that bad.
Philip

Last edited by Philip; 10-07-2002 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-07-2002, 03:30 PM
Registered

Philip,

Thanks. You guys looked fine when you went by us. I hope it isn't too bad either. I winterized the boat today and covered her up. No sense rushing to get it fixed for 1 or 2 more outings. Still have the Formula to run. I hope you back up and running soon. Great to see you and Kim. Take care my friend and see you soon.

Shane
Old 10-07-2002, 03:50 PM
Registered

Hey Phillip I did not forget you and Kim. I owe you guys some dinner and drinks next time your in the area. Bring T2x with ya
I'll give you guys a copy of the on board video. Hopefully it does
not show me getting you guys wet. Again sorry for that I know how it feels JJ in his 32 got me in the begining of the run.
Old 10-07-2002, 04:24 PM
Uncle Toys

Well Philip, I can see why you and Kim didn't make it out here for the poker run. Looks like you had a great weekend. But what's all that blue on the top of the pictures and where is everyones jackets Looks like T2x got serious on the weather thing this time.

Quick Reply: Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.