Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank You...... Charlie Tesauro and Joey Imprescia (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34376-thank-you-charlie-tesauro-joey-imprescia.html)

jcap 10-08-2002 08:55 AM

Thanks Charlie for a great day ! What a great guy even to nobodys in V"s . We had an awsome ride out despite getting sprayed by a few skaters and an overheating problem.We couldnt stay for the ride back ,we were part of the group that were forced to move , (a few locals unhappy with about a million horse power tied up to thier backyard, dam thats my dream !!) But we had a blast and are looking forward to next year. How do I get one of those HOT TODDY 2002 stickers ? Great bunch of guys , and truly amazing showing of hardware , dam those skaters are hot !

Jim & Jessie
JESSIEJAMESIII

Philip 10-08-2002 11:22 AM

Mark, Roxie.
You two guys are like our “southern cousins” you show up every few months, stay a few days, and your gone again. It was good seeing you two. It seems our northern good manners keeps you coming back. Hey Ryan! Good to meet you. Thanks for bringing Mr. And Mrs. Habit.

Philip

T2x 10-08-2002 11:30 AM

I still insist that "Nasty Habit" was a nun I endured in fourth grade.

T2x

NASTY HABIT 10-08-2002 02:15 PM

Charlie ....we were way too exited to plug that point in the gps ...I think Ryan only knows how to pull up MPH readings anyhow..:D it was a clear case of ....hmmm plenty of fuel ,getting dark soon , i think it's over that way..somehow we made it...
it took exactly 20 hours to my door in Orlando with one sit down meal at Cracker Barrel and several dozen bathroom stops

We' d be proud to be those strange southern cousins Philip we'll be back in Dec

as far as my previous nun exp. I can neither confirm or deny ever wearing a habit ...but Roxie on the other hand....ooolala!!! I can hardly wait for Holloween

Eric28 10-09-2002 07:46 AM

Hey Nasty Habit are you guys going to Key West Worlds?

charlie 28 10-10-2002 06:35 AM

The question are you going to KEY WEST...ERIC? There is a room waiting at the PIER HOUSE. JUST HAVE TO REACH A LITTLE DEEPER.

jcap 10-10-2002 06:58 AM

HOT TODDY PICS

I posted a few pics in the photos section under events , it was to rough for my motion shots , Im sure jeff freeze frame has the good stuff , thanks again Charlie\
Jim

Eric28 10-10-2002 07:38 AM

Hey Charlie already got a big condo down there don't forget I have 4 people comming with me. :p

nebulous 10-10-2002 03:06 PM

Hey Charlie, Yes we are going to the Keys! {wouldn't miss it,
or y'all!!} We are hoping to be back up to NY in mid Dec. for Nasty's Bday. AND We will be going to Sarasota Poker Run also...
So hope to see y'all a few more times this year!!!! :D :D

Before I forget I'm posting reservations at CHEZ CHARLIE for Hot Toddy 2003. :eek: