Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Fort Myers Beach (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34385-fort-myers-beach.html)

offshor 10-07-2002 11:18 AM

Fort Myers Beach

I'm headed to Ft Meyers next week. Where's the best seafood and Italian food in the area. I have a car for the week. Also where's the hot boat action ?

Audiofn 10-07-2002 08:14 PM

Head down to the Lani Kai (sp). It is a fun place to hang and there are ussually some boats out there off the beach.

Jon

Pete B 10-07-2002 09:05 PM

go to the bridge on sunday , its reggae night and its usually packed.

goob 10-07-2002 09:54 PM

Just got back last week. Went to the Channel Mark resteraunt and saw a flyer that they have a powerboat sunday. It looked like they are trying to get all the local go fasts to come over and party on the dock on sundays.

38ZR 10-08-2002 02:11 AM

Stop and see John at Sport Boat Marine on San Carlos blvd right before the bridge. He has a large stock of Donzi and Fountain and is always happy to spend time with a fellow enthusiast. Ask about his 2003 38ZR.

wannabe 10-08-2002 07:17 AM

Great Place

Ft. Myers Beach is great.

The Channel Marker is one good place, so is the Pawn Broker for Sea Food.

You should see some Commanches, McManus is located in the area and building big $ boats.

I will ask about the Italian Resturants and get back to you.

Wannabe in Motor City

BAJA WILL 10-08-2002 07:18 AM

Offshor

The bridge and Lani Kai seem to be the best places to hang out. I just moved to this area and so i am still learning the hot spots myself. :p

WILL

22Velocity 10-08-2002 08:52 AM

27 Fountain,Real estate at Fort Myers beach ?

27 Fountain I see by your post that you have recently moved to Fort Myers beach. I have thought about the possibility of buying a place in that area, any thoughts as to places, real estate agents etc. I would like to get a place that is 5 years old or newer. My family and I have stayed nearby at Sanibel harbor marina and we like the area. Thanks for any suggestions. Frank

BAJA WILL 10-08-2002 11:52 AM

Frank,

I don't know of any realestate people in this area, yet. However Houses on Cape Coral are still affordable. If I purchase a house in this area it will be in Bonita springs just south of FT Myers, between FTmyers and Naples. Seems to be the most quickly developing area.;)

Will

LEOPAJM 10-08-2002 01:29 PM

There's a good italian place next to the Junkanoo .... screw the Italian , and get a burger @ the Junkanoo !!!!!!!

Actually , there are decent spagetti joints all up and down the beach........ One of my favorites is Enzo's down in Bonita Bch. but for a really good meal try Rhodes on Bonita bch RD.