Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run >

Havasu: Fall Heatwave Poker Run

Notices

Havasu: Fall Heatwave Poker Run

Old 10-07-2002, 11:56 AM
Uncle Toys

Default Havasu: Fall Heatwave Poker Run

Just back in the office after three beautiful days in the crystal-clear-blue waters of Lake Havasu. Art & Craig, you guys sure know how to have a poker run!

If any of you were at the Spring Poker Run, you need to get a copy of the video. It’s professionally done and totally kick ass! Just curious Art, how much did Cig1 and Dougie Fresh have to bribe you to get themselves in the video so much?

Here’s a few pictures we took along the way and a few thoughts as the synapse fire randomly between slugs of caffeine. Would certainly enjoy seeing pictures others took this weekend.

The first picture is of Don & Laura's 36 Skater. Can you believe they trailered down from Seattle for this? There was also a number of other people from Seattle including our own timewarp. Caleb, it was fun to finally get to talk to you at lunch Saturday, let us know the next time you are coming down.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010214.jpg  

Last edited by Uncle Toys; 10-07-2002 at 01:37 PM.

Old 10-07-2002, 11:57 AM
Uncle Toys

Here's the lovely Kelly helping Tank. Who's your Daddy girl?
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010208.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:00 PM
Uncle Toys

Here's the boat that got Havasu Cat to change his display name. Believe that's Semper Fi hiding in there also.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010206.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:02 PM
Uncle Toys

Rick32 aka Dark Side, some good looking women and some old fart.... I mean, vintage boater.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010204.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:03 PM
Uncle Toys

What would a poker run be without the bikini girls passing out the cards. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010211.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:05 PM
Uncle Toys

Tank getting a little air time on the way to lunch Friday.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010190.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:07 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

JOE DADDY!!!! You are my hero man! Had ANOTHER great trip to Havasu. I must say one of the hylights was running in Jims tiger up the Topak gorge at 90!! That thing is just straight wicked!! Hearing those 900's humming in you ear (thats all you can hear ) is awsome. That run we ran up to Havasu springs with you and Kathy Jim in the Tiger Justin in the Apache and Kelly and I in the cig was fun too.

Even though we didn't "officially" participate in the poker run it is always a great time put on by Craig and Art. I'm already looking forward to Aprils Spring Heatwave poker run!!

Joe, wheres the pics of us running up to Havasu springs?? I'm getting Kelly to develope the 3 roles of film we have and we're having them put to disk so hopefully I can figure out how to post them on here
Old 10-07-2002, 12:08 PM
Uncle Toys

Believe this is where Kelly tried out here martini as a hair conditioning treatment.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010192.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:09 PM
Uncle Toys

Kevins Cafe Racer and Jim's Tiger on the way to lunch Friday.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010201.jpg  

Old 10-07-2002, 12:12 PM
Uncle Toys

We were all waiting outside the channel for Nort so we could do a Topock run. This Cig was waiting with us, sorry I don't remember your name. But nice engine hatch cover.
Attached Thumbnails Havasu:  Fall Heatwave Poker Run-p1010203.jpg  

Quick Reply: Havasu: Fall Heatwave Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.