Inside SOTW Mag: Big Fish On A Small Pond

Notices

Inside SOTW Mag: Big Fish On A Small Pond

Old 01-29-2017, 11:11 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,731 Likes on 1,225 Posts
Default Inside SOTW Mag: Big Fish On A Small Pond

A 43-foot-long V-bottom may seem like a lot of boat for Lake Havasu, but for Jay and Colleen Jorgenson it’s just right, https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...n-a-small-pond.
Old 01-29-2017, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Matt I think that is the only big power Sunsation F4 built (1075's). Most were 700 boats, a 662 euro boat and a 725 Ilmor boat were also built.

Shogren built one with no power but I don't recall what it got for power in the end.
Old 01-29-2017, 05:29 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Matt I think that is the only big power Sunsation F4 built (1075's). Most were 700 boats, a 662 euro boat and a 725 Ilmor boat were also built.

Shogren built one with no power but I don't recall what it got for power in the end.
I think you might be right—it's the only one with that much power that comes to mind. But I'll give Wayne Schaldenbrand at Sunsation a call tomorrow and find out for sure, Stay tuned.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
I think you might be right—it's the only one with that much power that comes to mind. But I'll give Wayne Schaldenbrand at Sunsation a call tomorrow and find out for sure, Stay tuned.
No need to call Wayne I google searched and turned up a Speed on the Water article indicating it is the 1075 boat!

Joining the Wittich family and Morris are local Lake Havasu boaters Jay and Colleen Jorgensen, who own a Sunsation F4 with twin 1,075-hp Mercury Racing engines, as well as Jeff and Kim Howell, who are bringing their 34 CCX to Lake Havasu from Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks.

https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...d-street-party
Old 01-29-2017, 06:33 PM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
No need to call Wayne I google searched and turned up a Speed on the Water article indicating it is the 1075 boat!

Joining the Wittich family and Morris are local Lake Havasu boaters Jay and Colleen Jorgensen, who own a Sunsation F4 with twin 1,075-hp Mercury Racing engines, as well as Jeff and Kim Howell, who are bringing their 34 CCX to Lake Havasu from Missouri's Lake of the Ozarks.

https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...d-street-party
Speedonthewater.com? Go figure. What a great research tool. (The power also is noted in the digital magazine feature.)
Old 01-29-2017, 07:08 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 148 Likes on 60 Posts

Korts f4 had big power when he sold it. He now has the 34cc with 400s and the 388 skater