Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34433-ohio-osoers-central-ohio-fall-shootout.html)

jdnca1 10-17-2002 02:02 PM

lamb;

How do you like your spectre? I've been thinking about stepping up to a twin and have always liked Spectre's. What power do you have, 500's?

Luv-N-It 10-17-2002 02:11 PM

Rick, I love your new avatar!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :

LambRB 10-17-2002 02:23 PM

Re: Lamiepie

Originally posted by Rick252

Now your getting personal. One thing I've learned in the fire service is, the one that talks the most is usually the one that does the least

Bob, you are absolutely right. I am lying about everything. Here is the truth. My 21' tops out at 34 mph in 2" chop. My Spectre is all done at 2400 rpm (guess that is 30 mph). Sorry to lie about all of this.

Looking forward to seeing everyone down there. You will have no trouble beating me.

You never did answer my question about the racing. You sound like someone who has lots of racing experience. I'm not trying to be funny, but I was wondering. Can you list your boat racing experience?

As far as personal. You slammed me first.

As far as everyone else on here. I hope you take all of this with a grain of salt and realize this is all fun and games. Nothing personal.

Sorry for the crack Bob. I love Bajas. They are one of my favorite boats.

On a very serious note: Over 10 years ago there was a shoot out on Dillion lake. A Hydrostream crashed. The state was on all of our butts to know who organized that event. We have not had a good one there since. I have been at several shoot outs where after there was a boat crash. We never got to go back for another one. The guy who wrecked the eliminator w/ V8 outboards went through hell after his crash on Alum with his boat. I have been a professional boat racer for 10 years. I love these shoot outs, for one because of all the BS. Mostly because there are no politics, rules and etc involved. Please everyone be careful Sunday and lets all get on here Monday and BS some more.

See ya, last post till Monday (unless Bob pisses me off). Just kidding Bob.

LambRB 10-17-2002 02:28 PM

Originally posted by jdnca1
lamb;

How do you like your spectre? I've been thinking about stepping up to a twin and have always liked Spectre's. What power do you have, 500's?

Bang for the buck, it is a great boat. I am still a die hard skater fan, but got a great deal on this. I have 500hp carb motors. Ran 104 on radar low on fuel at Caesars. That is the truth.

Aqua-Holic 10-17-2002 03:07 PM

WOOOHOOO the plot thickens! This week is really dragging. Sounds like an awsome show on sunday. I totally support the thought about all being here Monday to let everyone know who the king of the puddle really is!:D

Matt

JUSTONCE 10-17-2002 03:17 PM

I cant wait this sunday, hopefully everyone is safe and its gonna rock. whats the word of the latest forscast?

SpectreBoy 10-17-2002 03:17 PM

What have I read ???????

1 Attachment(s)
I can't believe I sat here and read 7 pages of this dribble, just show up and have some fun, and as for who's the fastest ?, who cares, mines the prettiest and 5 bucks says I can have 5 Blondes in it by days end with their tops off.............LOL......... see ya all laterz, Mark

Flyinbrian 10-17-2002 03:20 PM

Mark!

1 Attachment(s)
Nice to hear you're coming.

Take it easy on me, I'll have the slowest Skater out there!

Oh well, I love the boat anyway, I can always clamp on speed later.

Your boat is sweet! Looking forward to seeing those topless honeys in the 50-60 degree temps.....HEADLIGHTS!!!!

JUSTONCE 10-17-2002 03:21 PM

shouldn't be a problem if your the only one bringing 5 extra poncho's:D :D :D :D

Twin O/B Sonic 10-17-2002 03:25 PM

Yeah Baby!

I'll be there (taking pictures) :p