Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OHIO OSOer's! Central Ohio fall shootout. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/34433-ohio-osoers-central-ohio-fall-shootout.html)

Flyinbrian 10-17-2002 03:28 PM

Weather update

1 Attachment(s)
Gonna be chilly in the morning, but 0% chance of rain sounds good....

No excuse for anybody not to make it.

Luv-N-It 10-17-2002 03:28 PM

Originally posted by JUST ONCE
I cant wait this sunday, hopefully everyone is safe and its gonna rock. whats the word of the latest forscast?
Sunny and 60!:)

Mark, I grew up in Grove City. Did you grow up there?

SpectreBoy 10-17-2002 03:29 PM

Not me this time

I'm not coming, too much work for me getting the damn thing outta the water, traveling to and from and then back home, then off to work at midnite, no thanks, do it on a Saturday next time, eaiser for me that way, see ya all laterz, and Brian tell your ole lady to work some overtime so you can get a couple of new bullets for the nice ride of yours

JUSTONCE 10-17-2002 03:36 PM

thanks Brian, and Mike weather looks good:cool: is it saturday yet:D

merlin540 10-17-2002 04:13 PM

i guess i should post now. i think the lamb's are top guys. my 31 ao goes 123on gps. if you remember on the short side of the lake i had a blade of the port side prop and it still went 118gps. i pulled the boat and put on my 5 blades and we didnt get to race again that day but it went 122gps with 5 blades with less punch. i guess i will run my 29 hydo 4 blades on sunday and it will buzz 7200rpm with those for a short blast. HOW FAST DO YOU THINK IT WILL GO THEN????? remember guys the lamb's are crazy about there boats just as bad as i am. i cant wait to get the 32 skater out for next year. lets go out and have a fun safe weekend and remember someone is ALWAYS faster. see ya charlie amann:D

khadley 10-17-2002 06:09 PM

I think it is funny that guys who have just joined the board are so cocky "I beat everyone 99.9% of the time" this means you have been beat! I think we all have. as far as the AO the boat is fast for what it is and i was in it when it went 126 mph on the gps and have seen 123 mph more than once as a matter of fact we where doing 123 mph when the 36 skater in town went by us like we turned the key off (138 mph) apples and oranges and that is what you guys are comparing did the 30 spectre out run it ??
That would be apples and apples
you guys have fun and be save

p.s.
let me know when you guys want to come down on the river where we can really run (sat afternoon 2-4 all day) thats where the men are men and the boys stay home and play with there toys:D

Allan4 10-17-2002 06:14 PM

Ohhhhhhhh yyyeeeahhhh..........Let the beatings begin........:D :D :D

Lamb, I understand what you are saying and like I said before, I like them all. Anything that runs over 80 on the water is pretty cool in my book. HOwever, I'd rather see a 8k# monster echoing off the banks than a small cat built for short quick runs in smooth water. None the less, they are all cool and most of you all will out run me. I'm certainly not offended, and I hope no one else is. Nothing wrong with having enough passion to disagree with someone. Oh, and you'll be happy to know I am bring my Baja Outlaw. I know you will be first in line to see it as Baja's are your favorite boat................;) I wish we were in the Ocean......:D

Should be fun, be smart everyone, I don't want to be posting on MOnday about the cat that blew over.....:(

Allan4 10-17-2002 06:17 PM

Oh, I almost forgot, f-brian, thanks for the directions.

Bajaboat, call me about meeting......

Lamb, I'm not sure who was driving what , but I was just accurately explaining what I saw at ceaser's in front of the beach, I did not see the quick drags over by the damn.......Later.

BAD-HABIT 10-17-2002 06:21 PM

Ive always heard the difference between the men and the boys is the price of the toys!!!! Now Now children.....Guess money talks and bullshi* walks:D

Lambchop77 10-17-2002 06:39 PM

:p

This thread is funny! :D

I think we should call up ESPN and Vince McMahon, so they can put the whole thing on PPV. WWE-style!

On a serious note, if the weather holds out, the men are going to be seperated from the boys.

Also, let's not get personal here. That'd be a good way to get this wonderful thread deleted.

Numbers are numbers. Words are words. Everyone can keep up with the BS talk all they want. Come Sunday, we'll crown the king, not because his GPS said 100-whatever, not because his boat can accelerate like a dragboat, and not because he can run better rough water, BUT BECAUSE HE WAS OUT IN FRONT WHEN IT COUNTED!!!

Now, having said that, and typing one of the longest run-on sentences known to man, I will retire at that.

BRING IT! RUN IT! ACCEPT THE OUTCOME!