43.00%
apache
57.00%
Voters: 814. You may not vote on this poll

cigarette or apache?

Old 02-25-2003, 11:49 AM
EricF

Too Old,

Your welcome at my dinner table anytime. Yes, we do plan on returning to the racing circuit. Utilizing the latest technology and applying it to our standards we will be stronger and faster than ever.

Old 02-25-2003, 11:57 AM
SPWilson

Thumbs up

My question is does Apache plan to build something that will compete in todays racing?
I hope so!

Old 02-25-2003, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So when the history is in your favor you accept Mcmanus built boats? Other than that they are resin buckets? Am I seeing a double standard or am i just misinformed again.
I just can't keep this lineage straight....
Old 02-25-2003, 12:06 PM
EricF

SPWILSON,

One in the same. He also ran J&H Electric. Rumor (I don’t generally quote rumor) has it that the factory told him to stop racing the competition or else.

Too Old,

Our posts must have overlapped, read up a few. And you are 100% right. Win on Sunday, sell on Monday.

Old 02-25-2003, 12:09 PM
Registered

I don't know, I am asking that exact question, were these all built by Bob? I didn't think JH or Ceasers was, but I would like to know.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Registered

And now that I look I may be wrong and I'm sorry if I am. But, I think the Kid boat was at least a Mcmanus boat .
Old 02-25-2003, 12:17 PM
SPWilson

Other than that they are resin buckets? Am I seeing a double standard or am i just misinformed again.
The "Resin Bucket" remark was not from Bob or Eric, it was from Steve1...a lightweight "plastics" artist/enthusiast.

Old 02-25-2003, 12:20 PM
Registered

Can someone please answer the question of who built what.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:26 PM
EricF

Zoomnfun,

Respectfully again, this is not about who built what. Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Roger Rabbit or Who Gives a ……. Point I made is that Apache Powerboats have won more than previously stated. Period. And in who’s favor? Apache’s favor.

PS – Roger Rabbit is my favorite.

Too Old,

No problem, food is my religion. Lets eat.

Old 02-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Registered

Ok, but, it has been made very clear by Steve1 and others that his were not accepted into to the real Apache fold as he did not have rites to the name. Some where it was written how he stole the naming rights, never should have built under the name etc. etc. and on and on.

I guess the only real purest I know of then is THE INFAMOUS MAGNUM MARK. From what I am told he refuses to own anything but a Bobby built boat.

If I had more time I would go and pull all of Steves quotes in reguard to Mark built boats, pretty scathing stuff.

This has been my exact point all along they are ALL GREAT and the history should not be fragmented, as you proved with your list. And it seems all these players were there from the start.

I have heard about so much great stuff to come from you guys and look forward to it with great anticipation, can't wait actually.

And once again, not trying to prove anything, just trying to keep it all straight.

Quick Reply: cigarette or apache?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.