If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member since the start Charter Member
    Illinois & Florida
    Thank you for the update!!! We are just getting anxious because the weather has started to turn and like you said it will help get us through winter. You held a first class event and I will definitely be there next year. I just hope my luck is a little better and I won't get my boat stuck in the mud again. You would think someone would have told an out-of-towner not to use the ramps closest to the guard shack!!! A grand later and we were able to participate in the event

Candyman, Next year I keeping my boat at Hammond on a lift and I hope to make some of the COPS runs!

Member since the start Charter Member
    Illinois & Florida
    I just bought one from a private owner. It's a 20000lb lift so it will handle almost anything I upgrade to. I'm in the process of having it moved. Do you deal in lifts?

Chicago, IL
    Greek Lightning,

It was a bad situation. I was sorry to see you get stuck. I was in the 42 Baja launching at the same time. ( I had never been there before)

Glad to hear you will be joining us on the COPS runs!

My Boats:
    2000 Baja 36 Outlaw
    Hawthorn Woods IL
    I was wondering if I could buy a copy of the video?? I wanted to go but was unable to attend. I will be at next years though.

Let me know where to send a check if I can purchase one.

Mark- Did the Midnight Rider make the cut? Your guy was shooting me reving my motors at the docks. The copter also followed us around for a while on Friday when we were dialing it in. And there has to be good footage of the old Fountain "Smokin'" by the Cig Steal Heart! Midnight (Chad)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12