DCB Dials In Two Beauties On Lake Havasu Today

Notices

DCB Dials In Two Beauties On Lake Havasu Today

Old 02-26-2017, 09:18 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Received 2,689 Likes on 1,206 Posts

Originally Posted by X-rated
You guys are funny!! Pretty sure Skater, MTI, Nortech and every other east coast builder with half a brain "give a hoot" about any builder that could potentially cut into sales!! Have a look on Speed on the Water's front page, 3 of the 6 articles are about new DCB builds!!
I'm a little lost. What page are you looking at?

Home page of the website of the website has 19 stories, three on DCB. One of the three boats on the cover of the 2017 Year In Review issue is a DCB. Last digital magazine had a Formula on cover. We just report builds across the board as they happen. That said, we're delighted at DCB's ongoing success.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

You missed my point Matt, I look at your online mag most every day and when I posted this there happened to be more DCB content on the front page than any other manufacturer. I just find it funny that the majority of the east coast nut swingers are unable to see anything west of the big river!
Old 02-26-2017, 10:12 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

You missed my point Matt, I look at your online mag most every day and when I posted this there happened to be more DCB content on the front page than any other manufacturer. I just find it funny that the majority of the east coast nut swingers are unable to see anything west of the big river!
Ah, well, there's that.

No doubt about it, DCB is producing.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 150 Likes on 64 Posts

You could also say this for engine builders, as no one hardly talks about Carson Brummett. Most of The fastest boats in the country have been on the west coast- Predator, Roths 388 and Romer/London skater. Even old Predator. In case you haven't noticed everything in the country is based and biased to east coast. Just turn on sports and ESPN. You will see we do it better out here and they don't pay attention!
Old 02-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
You could also say this for engine builders, as no one hardly talks about Carson Brummett. Most of The fastest boats in the country have been on the west coast- Predator, Roths 388 and Romer/London skater. Even old Predator. In case you haven't noticed everything in the country is based and biased to east coast. Just turn on sports and ESPN. You will see we do it better out here and they don't pay attention!
Respectfully disagree. (Plus, I'm puzzled that you, being a diehard Skater guy who hangs on every Skater build—and why not?—would say that.)

No question, there is a lot of stuff happening "out West." Every boat (and the engine builder) you've cited (all Skaters built in ... wait for it ... Michigan), we've covered at one time or another. There is no bias here—and I'm a West Coast guy. I was born here, live here and will die here.

The fact is simply this: The performance-boating industry is larger in the Midwest and East than it is on the West Coast so it t gets more coverage. There are more performance-boating events in the Midwest and East (such as the two in Florida this weekend) than there are in the West.

Here are search results on Carson Brummett from speedonthewater.com, https://speedonthewater.com/searchre...archphrase=all.

It's just a matter of scale, my friend. Not bias. At least on our end.

Last edited by Matt Trulio; 02-26-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Matt Trulio
Respectfully disagree. (Plus, I'm puzzled that you, being a diehard Skater guy who hangs on every Skater build—and why not?—would say that.)

No question, there is a lot of stuff happening "out West." Every boat (and the engine builder) you've cited (all Skaters built in ... wait for it ... Michigan), we've covered at one time or another. There is no bias here—and I'm a West Coast guy. I was born here, live here and will die here.

The fact is simply this: The performance-boating industry is larger in the Midwest and East than it is on the West Coast so it t gets more coverage. There are more performance-boating events in the Midwest and East (such as the two in Florida this weekend) than there are in the West.

Here are search results on Carson Brummett from speedonthewater.com, https://speedonthewater.com/searchre...archphrase=all.

It's just a matter of scale, my friend. Not bias. At least on our end.
You took what I said wrong bud. I know where Skaters are built. Lol... I meant the actual specific skaters them selfs. I was not talking about speed on the water specifically tho. I know you are out here with me. I generalized it for the guy x rated. And yes Matt most of the boating is out there, I get it. But also turn on sports center and other things like that and you can see the east coast priority. Of course I'm a big Skater guy, but I wasn't talking about boats, but geography bud. Haha
Old 02-26-2017, 11:45 AM
Correspondent
Correspondent

You took what I said wrong bud. I know where Skaters are built. Lol... I meant the actual specific skaters them selfs. I was not talking about speed on the water specifically tho. I know you are out here with me. I generalized it for the guy x rated. And yes Matt most of the boating is out there, I get it. But also turn on sports center and other things like that and you can see the east coast priority. Of course I'm a big Skater guy, but I wasn't talking about boats, but geography bud. Haha
If I can't hassle you, who can I hassle?

Hope you're hitting the Delta today. First bluebird day in a long time out here.
Old 02-26-2017, 11:56 AM
Registered

No not today. Doing a BBQ with friends for Daytona 500
Old 02-26-2017, 12:58 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 851 Likes on 312 Posts

No not today. Doing a BBQ with friends for Daytona 500
That's an east coast thing.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 256 Likes on 148 Posts

You guys build for stuff for flat water

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.